Chapter 1

*Jordan POV*

I waited patiently  on the edge of platform nine and three-quarters, with my book and luggage in my hand. I was waiting for my friends, who said they will meet me there. Sighing, I checked the clock again. Five minutes until the train leaves. My patience was running low and I really did not want to miss the train. I got on the train from platform nine and three-quarters and entered the first cabin. Someone tackled me to the floor and I looked up. Sonja was on top of me, grinning like a maniac.

"Jordan, finally. I thought I was going to die of boredom." I chuckled at the brown haired Hufflepuff. She stood up and ran off to get more snacks at Wag helped me up. His wizard hat flopped in front and fell down. He bent down to get it when his broom also fell. I started laughing. I sat down on the seat and pulled out my book.

"What are you reading?" asked Wag. I handed him the book as his eyes widened in delight. Before he could say anything else, Sonja ran in, pulling in a Griffindor boy I recognized as Tucker. We all sat down, catching up when suddenly a green blur passed by the cabin. I stood up and looked out the door to see someone I wasn't keen on seeing. Tom Syndicate Cassel. I glared his way as he ran through the corridor with his friends, Nade Shot and the Modesteps. He always bullied and teased me and that was getting on my nerves. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's not worth it Sparklez." said Tucker. Oh wait. Did I mention that all of my friends have weird middle names we use as nicknames? I am Sparklez, Sonja is Firefoxx, Tucker is Jericho and James is Waglington of Wag as we call him. Laying my head down, I decided to sleep the whole way there.

Hello Night Creatures. I hope you enjoy my new story. I will have a small change in my schedule due to this, but your welcome. The changes are as following:

Saturday: Magic In The Air

Sunday: The Peace Keeper

Anyways, I'm tired as *&%£ and need sleep, so bye.

-Mikki Out-