Christmas Special

*Jordan POV*

Unlike all the other students, me and my friends did not have anywhere to go for Christmas. Sure, we had our families in the human world since we were all mudbloods, except Wag, but they all had their jobs. It was not their fault. Looking after a Hogwarts student was hard. I walked with Tucker and Sonja down the long hallway, my Ravenclaw uniform shining brightly. Suddenly, Tom and his friends came from around the corner. They stopped us, smirking and scowling.

"What are you doing here mudbloods? Families don't want you anymore?" asked Tom, his friends laughing in the background. I noticed Sonja's fists clenched together and Tucker breathing heavily.

"Ignore them. They just want to make you mad." I whispered to my friends.

"Ah, yes. Listen to Jordan. He totally used his brains. Filthy mudbloods." I could tell Sonja had had enough. Her face was red and she stomped angrily over to them.

"Yes we are mudbloods. And we are proud. Guess what." She slapped Tom, grinning as she did so.
"You got mud on your face, you big disgrace. Somebody better put you out of your place." She sang, walking past him. I followed her while Tucker knocked some sense into Tom. We than hanged out for the rest of the day until night came. We went over to the gardens, snow covering the ground like a blanket. We gave each other our presents and enjoyed this Christmas day.

Hello Night Creatures. I know this chapter may be bad, but right now, I'm just hurrying so I can go to the airport in about and hour or so. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please leave a vote. Comments are always appreciated.

-Mikki Out-