MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

*runs in with a Santa hat on and tangled in Christmas decorations* *panting* Hello Night Creatures. *waves* How are you? MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! HOLIDAY GREETINGS FROM THE ROMANIAN COUNTRYSIDE!!!!!! MAY ALL YOUR HOLIDAYS BE MERRY AND ALL THE FOOD BE GOOD!!!! Ye. Anyways, now that my excitement ran out, merry Christmas!!! Hope you guys have an amazing holiday and...*realizes is tangled in Christmas decorations* and... *untangles self* *Santa hat falls off* Whew, now that's over... *picks up Santa hat and places it on head* *Christmas tree and decorations fall in the background* Umm...Screw it. Bye. *runs off before anyone realizes tree and decorations fell*

Hello Night Creatures. Real talk, merry Christmas. I hope you are happy and celebrate this year's last holiday with great joy. If you are at a Christmas party, have fun. Unless you'd rather not be there, then I feel you. Thanks for all the support you guys gave me. And thanks to all the friends I made through this fandom and story. You guys are great and make me want to cry tears of joy. I can't wait for next year. Let's end this year in the most spectacular way possible. See you after New Year's.

-Mikki Out-