Chapter 2

*Jordan POV*

I was soon woken up by Wag, who looked like he had lived for a while with an insane person. Or Sonja. She was jumping around like crazy. Tucker was trying to stop her. I just laughed. She was excited to be back. As we exited the train, a feeling of nostalgia hit me when I saw the massive castle with all the little children waited to be sorted into their different houses. I remember when I was going to be sorted.

*Flashback*

I waited in line nervously messing with my luggage. Was I going to be a Slytherin? Many tales spoke badly of them. I started shaking. What would Aunt Ianite think if I turned out to be a Slytherin? And Uncle Mianite? Uncle Dianite wouldn't mind, but I haven't seen him in years. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl with long brown hair behind me.

"Hello there. Are you scared?" I nodded as she hugged me. "Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen as long as I am here. I'm Sonja. Sonja Firefoxx Reid."

"I'm Jordan Sparklez Maron." I said, blushing at my last name.

"Strange surname but I won't complain."

Some time after I was sorted, I walked with Sonja to my dorm. She was Hufflepuff, and she wouldn't stop talking about it. It was annoying, but in a good way. After I entered my dorm, I met with a boy with brown hair and weird red tears falling down his face. He was Ravenclaw, like me. Later we met Tucker during one of the games. We soon became friends after that, Sonja, Wag, Tucker and I. They were and are the best. They were by my side every time Tom bullied me.

*Flashback Over*

I smiled when I reached my dorm. I felt as happy as Sonja whenever she played with her cat Gonzo. As I started unpacking, I knew something was different. I couldn't tell exactly what, but in this year, my last year at Hogwarts, much was going to change.

Hello Night Creatures. I'm tired as shit, so I'm sorry this chapter is bad. I swear it's not the best thing to do at 11:50. But, again, I'm sorry. I really need to go to sleep now, so goodnight.

-Mikki Out-