Amy and the cart of doom

I'm sure most of you have written me off as dead so I apologize, and I am (mostly) sorry for the cliffhanger. So just saying my tablet was suspended and internet broken. Sorry :(

I woke up to thunderous sounds.

"Amy!" I heard a loud whisper call.

"Here!" I try to answer, but my tiny self and horse (scratchy, soft) voice, they couldn't hear me.

The thundering died away to soft taps as the person searched elsewhere.

I cried. I hate crying, it shows vulnerability, weekness, and reminds me of all my worst feelings. It took me a while to pull my self together and wipe away all the tears.

I stood up and stretched, working out the pains of sleeping on the floor. I looked around to find that the 'chair' that I was under, was more like a bench with a cushion.

"THE PLANE LANDS IN 15 MINUTES." A voice blares over the overcom. I was still on the plane. I could still find the guys.

As much as I was upset with them for stuffing me in a backpack and letting me fall out of a pocket, they were One Direction, and they were my only close trusted people at this size.

Walking to the Isle, I looked up and down for the enormous men, going in the way I thought they would be. I walked for a good five minutes when a horrible, squeeking, thunderous, rolling sound, gave way to a giant, evil I might add, food cart.

I stood in dead center of the path, and if I wouldn't be squished by the wheels, I would be trampled by the girl's feet.

I ran for it, but as for my luck, the tiniest bit of turbulence hit the plane enough for me to be a clutz and trip all over myself.

I closed my eyes in anticipation of the wheel to squish me like a pancake, but it never happened. In this case, Niall's bottomless pit of a stomach saved the day.

"Hay, could I have one of those nachos?" A loud clear voice rang out, seemingly straight out of heaven. The cart stopped only feet away from it's target, me. Niall walked over to the food cart.

The giantess blushed and started rummaging through the cart. I had stupidly not moved from my position and I was just forming the thought of mocking the cart for not hitting me, when the attendant bumped the side of it towards me.

The grinding wheel whooshed at me, and instead of flattening me, it ran over my ankle. I heard the sickening 'crack' of a broken bone. I cried out in anguish, never having had a broken bone before, the pain was excruciating!

"Did you hear that?" Asked the attendant

"Hear what?" Asked Niall.

"Never mind.." She said and handed Niall the carton of chips.

"Could I also have some water?" He asked.

"No problem." She answered, and grabbed a bottle of water.

Unfortunately, as she handed the bottle over, it slipped from her grasp and dropped to the floor. In response, I screamed, sure that the bottle would squish me flat and end my life.

BANG!Bang! Boom! It hit the floor like bombs.

I wimpered at the thing that was only feet away from me, holding my injury. I looked up into the eyes of a leaning Niall and became enveloped in his hand.

I felt myself being lifted and pushed into his sweatshirt pocket.