Chapter Eleven

Bella was overwhelmed with the sensations she was feeling still expecting nothing but pain. Godric’s hands moved over Bella’s body, and caressed her in ways that she’d sort of done to him, but his movements were far more skilled. She was confused by the reaction of her body that his hands caused. Bella was unfamiliar with real love making and the stirring of arousal. Godric saw the puzzled expression on her face and the shock as he brought her to a peak many women never got to. She didn’t understand what he’d done to her and was afraid to ask. Instead Bella lay there in silence waiting for him to bed her so she could be finished with the ordeal. Godric didn’t move a muscle and only watched her until she’d fallen asleep. He was satisfied with the pleasure he’d given her instead. Godric continued to watch the sleeping Bella when his own eyes closed.

When Godric awoke the next morning he couldn’t fight the temptation to bring Bella to another climax. He used only his hands yet again to do the deed.  Leaving Bella to awaken and find that her body had responded to his touch despite the fact that she had been asleep. Those wonderful sensations from last night returning down to the muscular contractions in her pelvic region, except the scream that ripped from her throat. She barely noticed the cry that fall from her lips but Godric did.

“This is how a man should wake a woman every day,” Godric whispered in ear when she started to recover. He left to allow her to recuperate as he headed off to the kitchen. Dinner had been missed and he was starving. The head cook was already up preparing breakfast. Godric grabbed what was already done and headed back to his chambers. He found Bella had placed all her clothing back on and was sitting on the bed deep in thought. She frowned when she noticed Godric had returned. Bella wanted to ask him a question but didn’t know how to ask.

“Here,” Godric said as he handed over the black pudding. Bella took it and begin eating immediately. She was hungry and wasn’t about to start the day off arguing with Godric. Well she did have a question that she wanted him to answer. She pushed it aside and made a note that she would ask him later. Bella was just as hungry as he was. She ate in silence and pretended as if Godric wasn’t even in the room.

“I must go. I won’t be gone long. When I return you will start me a bath,” Godric said as he changed his clothing. Bella looked at him briefly before averting her eyes. She had gotten enough of seeing his naked bits when she had to come to him.

“Did you hear me?” Godric said went to the door.

“Yes my lord. I heard you loud and clear.”

“Good. I shall return soon.”

Bella took a deep heavy sigh and fall back on the bed. She wanted to ask what he’d done to her and why hadn’t he bed her yet. She came to the conclusion that she would let him have what he wanted and gain her freedom. The sooner he got it done and out the way she would be hurrying off to Mary. The knock on Godric’s door caused Bella to sit up. She smiled weakly at Kathy who closed the door shut behind her.

“Good morning to ya. Alright then let’s get you all cleaned up,” Kathy said as she motioned for Bella to follow. Bella got off the bed and followed Kathy

“Good morning Kathy,” Bella said flatly.

“Come on, I am to take you to the garden after your bath.” Kathy said as she turned Bella around and helped her get undressed.

“Lord Godric had Fiona draw you up a bath while you were still asleep, but the water should still be warm it was not that long ago,” Kathy said as she helped Bella into the tub.