Chapter 1 (M)

Louis pov:

I came home to find Harry laying on the couch wearing nothing but lingerie and my eyes widened at the sight.

What the hell?

I was extremely confused but i already felt myself growing hard at the sight.

When i went to speak Harry hushed me and  said,

"Mmm, im real horny lou.. was wondering if you could help me out maybe?"

Fuck it.

Im too horny to stop this.

Without further words i went over to Harry and already started stripping.

His hair was braided in a neat plait and he looked like a princess.

It made me want him, need him more.

I pushed harry down on the couch, my dominant side coming through and straddled the younger yet taller boy.

I dipped my head down and left a trail of kisses from the corner of his mouth down to his 1 of 4 nipples. I began to suck and nibble harshly on the sensitive skin, knowing Harry had a pain kink.
I then began to grind down on the curly haired boy, making him let out a gasp.

"Mmm lou" he moaned. "condoms and lube are there.." He pointed to the floor before moaing in pleasure again. I stopped my movements to get the items and he whined slightly but then i flipped him over and whispered huskily into his ear "mmm, look at you being a good boy for me. You want me?"

"Mhm"

"Say it" i was teasing now, but something about him saying he needed me, begging for me, made the whole experience hotter.

"Lou, please, need you.. So horny.." The boy began.

"Ok, ok baby, shhh" i soothed.

I got the lube and slicked up my fingers. "You ready?" I asked softly and when he replied 'yes' i inched my finger closer to his entrance. Without warning i pushes my finger in his hole, making the boy scrunch up his face. I kissed down his neck to his back, whispering soothing words. I felt him relax beneath me, so i silently added another one, he tensed up this time but i kept leaving open mouth kisses on his back and that made him relax. I curled my fingers inside of him, earning a high pitched moan from Harry.

"One more?" I asked. He nodded. I added another in and this time you could visibly see him grimace, but again, i soothed him.

Soon enough he was stretched out enough and i grabbed the condom and teared it open. I slid it on my member and then coated it with the lube. I made sure Harry was ready, before i pushed into him in one swift motion.

He whined quietly at first, but i began to move, rocking my hips slowly and soon harry was a panting mess. After a while, they boy was grinding back down in me, letting out a very loud moans, letting me know i found that perfect spot.

"Faster lou.." He moaned, causing me to grunt in pleasure. So i quickened my pace on my thrusts and watched Harrys face every time i hit his prostate.

"Lou.. I-"

.

WAIT

What the fuck?!

I woke up frantically. I looked around the room, then down at my lap to see my erected member.

Well.. Me and Harry have a lot to talk about...

•.•.•.•

'Hey lou' harry's voive spoke through the phone. "Hi" i replied.

Since I had the dream, i had avoided any contact with him, but that only lasted a day since i couldnt think of any believable excuses. He knows me too well...

'Louis?' "Oh erm, yeah?" 'Did you hear what i said?' "Oh sorry no, what?" 'Louis you seem a little off, go rest and call me back later, ok?' "Thanks haz, ok"

We said goodbye and i threw my phone on my bed. I dont know how we're meant to go back to being friends now...

•.•.•.•

Short but smutttttt

So i have alot of new books out, go check them out if you want?

Vote and comment?

Ily- anna. x