Chapter 2 (M)

Lesbian!Larry AYEE

Just wanna say happy new year!!
...
And that i have loads more books if you wanna check them out? #shamelessselfpromo
FIGHT ME.
No pls dont *hides in corner*

-

Harrys pov:

Louis slammed into me 3 more time before i was coming with a scream of the older boys name. He kept thrusting into me in hope of coming aswell. The feeling was indescribable as i shook in over sensitive pleasure. He pushed in one one last time before his warm liquid was released deep inside of me.

We didnt use a condom this time.
We were too desperate and horny to get it, but i know he doesn't have anything vice versa.

He rode out our highs before Louis collapsed onto me.

"I love you so much"

"I love you so much- too"

He pressed a chaste kiss to my forehead before starting to clean up.

When he came back he pulled me close to his chest as we slowly drifted to sleep.

.

Fuck it happened again.

I looked down at my lap and yep it happened again. Ever since those damn pictures ive been having constant sexual dreams about louis.

I'm trying to avoid him, but i worry he would get suspicious.

Louis has been acting weird. Very weird. He ignored all my calls and texts and when he finally picked up he just didnt seem like himself.

It's probably just aswell anyway... I mean the dreams i have make me aroused whenever i here his voice

Anyway, maybe i just need to take my mind off of him. I mean i said i'll skype him later, but i could go somewhere now. I mean i havent left the apartment since he left so looks like im going out.

Where to go though?

Ah i know, i'll go see the lads. Other known as Liam Niall and Zayn.

Yeah, that's what I'll do, so I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

And, well, to take care if my little problem.

~.•.~

I was all ready to leave and so i did. I exited the apartment and walked across the street to my car. I hopped in a drove off, making sure to text Niall i was on my way.

The drive was quick, about 10 minutes, we dont really live that far apart. It's actually zayn and liams apartment (they live together) but niall was staying for a couple nights because he was 'lonely'.

All the boys are great. lou and i met then in high school. When i joined i was that guy that you either hated or loved. I was mostly loved. I was quite funny, but very very weird. I used to hang out with the 'average' kids. We used to think we were so cool and when i look back now i cringe so much. There was a new kid that came (Zayn) but my friends hated him and didnt wanna let me hang with him. So i did the selfish but right thing. I told him to find some true, real friends, but know that im still his friend.