Chapter 4 (M)

Louis pov:

I was going home.

After one eventful week, i was going home.

I should be excited, i should be happy, but i'm not... Im have to tell Harry.

I promised. And we never break our promises...

I groaned slightly, stretching my arms above my head as i rubbed my bare chest. I glanced at the clock to see it was around 11am. Gives me time to chill with my family before leaving.

So without further thought, i got up and headed for the shower, and yeah, maybe i did get off to Harry in there, but no one needed to know.

When I was done and dressed, I headed downstairs and sat at the dining table with my mom, Lottie, Fizzy, and the twins (Daisy and Phoebe) .

"Morning sweetheart" my mom said, whilst pressing a kiss to my forehead.
"Morning guys" i said to everyone at the table.
"Mornin'" i got a few tired mumbles back.

My mom gave us all a plate of food before sitting down next to me with a mug of tea in her hands.
No one really spoke, yes it wall almost midday, but we just woke up and we were tired as fuck.

There was little small talk around the table, until everyone left except me and Lottie.

"Hows my baby bro" she said.

"What the fuck, im older than you?"

"Chill, its just a figure of speech, well i could have said older but it I'm too tired to think. i mean its effort for me to use my brain."

I chuckled lowly. "Trust, i know and its nothin' baby sis."  I said with a grin.

"Im so tired that I'm gonna ignore that" she said before continuing "but your my big bro, i know you and i know when somethings up. so i ask again, whats wrong?"

and so i told her everything.

From the dare, to the nudes, to my feelings, to the awkwardness. i told her all of it. i loved my sis and i trust her. Who'd she tell anyway?

"looks like your in a bit of mess huh?"

"no shit" i said.

"well I'm not gonna sit here and be like every other boring shit in the world saying 'tell the truth' because thats honestly just bullshit. that won't work. what we need to do is come up with a plan and i'll let you know that plan when my brain starts functioning,

"but for now, I'm going back to bed, good night, good day, good pizza, i don't even fucking know" she said in a ramble and gave me a chaste kiss on my cheek before going upstairs.

She wants to make a plan? like there is some way we could plan something where i could tell Harry without it being awkward. I'm really not sure about this.

"i really want pizza now, fuck you" i called from downstairs, deciding not to think about this anymore. i heard her shout something back but i couldn't quite comprehend it so i just ignored it.

~•~•~

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisp please i listened to my mom blasting the old classic british song.