Chapter 5

• Happy Easter •

-

Harry didn't remember a thing.

And neither did Louis?

Maybe one of them did but wouldn't admit it? Who knows... But neither brought it up and neither intended too...

Harry had something else in mind, to bring up

"Talk. Now."Harry said, shoving Louis' arm. They had woken up, gotten ready (for what? No one knew) and now was the scariest part...

Talking.

"Erm... Well-" Louis started, before telling the younger boy everything.

Or so Harry thought.

-

Louis lied.

He told Harry he has a crush on someone and he was acting weird because he's afraid to be in a relationship.

The weirdest thing was Harry saying he shouldn't date. And that he has no time and that its too scary or too much.

Why was he acting so...

Weird?

Louis was scared. Tired. Worried.

He just didn't want to hurt anyone...

Or loose his best friend.

Everyones saying he should be truthful, but they don't get it.

Louis felt like if he told Harry, the boy would feel disgusted that his best friend was having these dirty thoughts and dreams about him...

And then Louis would loose the most important person in his life.

But that wasn't the case.

They needed to talk to figure this out.

But communication wasn't their strong point.

Regardless, all it would take is one simple confession from either boy...

But they were both just too scared.

Too scared of loosinging eachother, too scared of hatred, too scared of the hole they had dug by hand them very selves.

Scared.

-

"So... Who is this person that you like anyway?" Harry grumbled slightly. Louis knew he didn't wanna talk about it, but there was nothing else to mention due to the awkwardness.

"Uhh.. Hes- hes uh, tall, has a deep voice, and um yeah"

"Descriptive"

"Blunt"

"Lets go look for him" Harry said, clenching his fists. He wanted to meet his competition.

"You what" Louis eyes widened.

"C'mon" Harry said, tugging Louis up.

"It'll be an adventure" he said with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Harry you look like you're gonna hurt him, but look at you, your a little baby"

"Am not!" He pouted.

"Baby... You are. But its ok cause your my baby" Louis said going to hug Harry but Harry just smriked and muttered. "No, you have your boyfriend now" He said sassisly, trying to sound angry.

"Haz, are you jealous?" Louis laughed, suprised, cause if he knew he'd get jealous he'd tell the boy his feelings, but Harrt quickly shook his head and said "God no, um- i just...- uh! Look im going to look for him, if you dont wanna come, fine, just please let ne meet him! Please!" He begged.

"Fine come on!"

Louis had no idea as to what he was thinking.

He doesn't really have a crush so who the fuck was he gonna show Harry at the bar?

I mean its not like Harry could hurt his 'crush' he's a little princess, but still.

It's too late to back out now though...

Looks like Louis just gonna have to wing it.

-

"Right so, where isnt this fella"

"Um-" Louis coughed awkwardly in a panic.

"-he's uh... Hes over there!" Louis said pointing at a random bar tender. "But look hes busy with his friend and hes on his break, we can come back another time, lets go"

"Hey hey hey hey... We're not going until we speak to him!"

"Why are you so hung up on meeting him, its kinda.. Embarassing, youre like a dad wanting to approve of his daughters boyfriend"

"Louisss, we came for a reason! Now c'mon, which one was he again"

Louis sighed deeply and rubbed my temple. He was going to regret what i did next but what the hell.

This was the only way to get Harry to leave.

Louis went up to the random dude i pointed out and whsipered "im so sorry" before crashing their lips together...

•~•~•

Wuz gud

Sorry its short! But im updating later.

Vote plssss ily. x