I'm in love with a Lion (A AmazingPhil and DanIsNotOnFire Love story)

Hi!!!! I'm Heather Lauren Rose Evans. I live with my best friend Zoe Elizabeth Foxxy. We live together in New York. We love all the shops. But we both grow up country girls. So nether of us like all the crime or cars or people. But we are in a band and we tour all around the world. I have five houses. But I don't like loving alone so we live here and go to the other housed when we need to get out of the Big City. Are band is Rock Angels. I am the lead singer (but we all sing) and Drummer. ZoZo is the bass/Electric Guitar. Rita plays the Violin. Abbie plays the bass and Electric guitar. And my friend Rebeca is are manager :) she is really good about planning. So we go on tour for a year then take a year off. It Works Really Well. We do Electronic/Rock/Punk/a little Pop/ a little Country. We all LOVE are music. And me and Zoe are on YouTube. I'm CosplayAngel. I LOVE AmazingPhil. And Danisnotonfire is another Youtuber I like. But Zoe Loves him ;). And don't ask Zoe about her mom or dad. She and her brother her mom and dad where in a car reck her mom and dad died. Her Brother Aaron lives with her grandparents. But when it happened my mom and dad let Zoe move in with us.