"So Zoe do I have a brother-in-law?"

(Time skip)( June 1, 2013)

(Info/I'm to lazy to talk about this)

"Talking"

'Thinking'

*BEEP*= bad word 😃(innocent smile)

Heather's POV

'My head herts SO bad' I thought to my self 'I wonder how long I was asleep?' As of to answer my unasked question Zoe came running in "Heather!!!! OMG your awake I thought you would never wake up!!! You were asleep/Passed out for two whole weeks!!!" She told/yelled at my "really?" I said as if in denial 'well I have always wanted to go to Egypt' I thought to my self "Heather ... Heather ... HEATHER *BEEP*ing EVANS!!! can you hear me?" Zoe yelled at my "Zoe you just KILLED my ears. Thank you." I said with a fake smile (we both know it was fake but I'm so used to/ good at faking smile we could barely tell the difference) then out of no where Dan and Phil came in my room (Yes like DanIsNotOnFire & AmazingPhil)

"Hi you most be heather I'm happy you finally are awake! Zoe hear has been going mad worrying about you!" Dan said then he hugged me. I hugged back in a brother/sister way then I said "so Zoe do I have a brother-in-law?" I questioned "Heather!" She said blushing "I didn't know you two where sisters?" He said "where not. But my mom and dad adopted Zoe so yah she is my sister. You hurt her i will kill you got it! But you keep her happy and you and I will get along just fine!" I Said with another fake smile (but it look real. Or so I thought) " why are you fake smiling?" Phil asked I blushed no one could ever tell I was fake smiling. EVER. Not even Zoe or my real/other sister. " I don't know what you are talking about. Zoe I'm hungry I'm going to town to get some thing to eat. K. Bye." I said as I went to get my keys and watt not. " WHAT! You have been out of it for two weeks and Zoe has been by your side crying and the first thing you do is leave?" Phil said getting red in the face " I don't have to explain my self to you. Your not my mom. I can take care of my self. Bye sis love you." I said hugging her and Dan them leaving. 'He doesn't know me and what I have been throw' I went out eat Chinese and then went to HotTopic and a few other places then went home. When I when to leave the mall after putting all my bags (there were a lot of them) in my car I called Zoe to see if she needed any thing (Phone call)(Heather and Zoe)

"Hello?" I hear Zoe say

"Hey I'm on my way home from the mall you need something from here or food?" I asked

"No I'm good I made food for me, Dan, and Phil you should tell him why you yelled at him. You know." She said to me "Yes mom. Sorry. Yes your right I will talk to him when I get home. Bye!" I said then after hearing "Bye! Heather." I hung up ( end of phone call) after that I got in my car and plugged in my iPod I turned to my playlist Punk/Rock and pressed play the first song was smily then Rock 'N roll and more after that but I sang along to every song after about 30 min to an hour I was home. I grabbed all my bag a wanted and left the rest in the car to get tomorrow. I walked in "I HOME!" I called. I walked in to my room and put my stuff up. And called my mommy and daddy and told them I was awake and loved them after that I called my brothers (they were out watching a movie and told them I was ok and loved them then I went FaceBook and tweeter and told all my people I was up and thanked them for there prayers) then when to find ZoZo. I went to the den and she, Dan, and Phil where there. "Zoe I'm home." I said then sat down on her. "Heather get off." She said smiling and "fine I don't want to set on you any way." I then went and sat in MY char and started Email and txt my friends and Family.