"-Do I Have Too?"

(Same day as the last chapter right after that)( 3:45PM)

Heather's POV

"Heather." Zoe said to me in her mother/you know what you need/have to do voice "Do I have to?" I questioned/begged "No. But you will wish you did later." She told me "K. Can we watch Child's Play?" I questioned. " sound fine with me." Phil said (trying and failing to be brave) "if you want to. Be if I/we wake up screaming you have to get us to go back to sleep." Dan said "Heather. Fine." Zoe said while hissing a little in Dan's shirt/jacket "Yah!!!" I got out all the child's play from the movie case "Do you want to watch them all? Or just a couple of them?" I asked "Heather what ever is ok with you. Tonight is your night." Zoe said to me and Dan just nodded his head "yah!!! Lalalalala.... WATE WHERE IS DAMAN!!!!!!" I screamed at Zoe "Heather chill he is with your mom!" She replied "oh ... Ok.... I will call her tomorrow and ask her to bring him over tomorrow." Then I put in child's play 1. I could see Phil wanted to ask who we were talking about I already know that Zoe had told Dan. Then finally he asked me "Ok I give who is Damon????" He asked "Will he is my son." I said like it was nothing. But on the inside I was dieing a little talking about this. "WHAT!!!" He replied/Screamed at me .......

(Cliff hanger ... JK)

"Yah I have a kid. You don't know me. So what?" I said not wanting to talk about it I ran to my room and throw my self on my bed and cried into my pillow

(POV change (Phil's))

I fill bad about making her cry. But I was shocked she didn't seam like that kind of girl. "PHIL!!!!!" Zoe yelled at me only just barely being held back by Dan. He whispered some thing to her then Zoe stopped struggling and looked at me darkly (with Russia dark ora) and said "Go and talk to her lesson to her and apologies to her." And with out another word I was off.

(Back to Heather POV)

Thoughts of that night floodee back to me. A heard a light nock. "Zoe doesn't nock. Dan if its you tell Zoe I'm ok. And if its Phil go away/Zoe will not hurt you ... Maybe" I said to how ever it was "Heather Please let me in." Phil asked softly "HEATHER LET HIM IN NOW!" Zoe yelled at me "FINE... BUT ONLY FOR A SEC...I WANT TO BE ALONE!" I yelled back "FINE... And thank you!" She replied. Phil walked in and sat on my bed beside me "Heather I'm sorry. Tell me about what happened." He said/asked "Fine you want to know. In 2011. I was walking home from a party when I was RAPED. The guy got me pregers. After that I kept the baby. And now I have a 2 year old lovely baby boy named Damon." ... Quiet He didn't know what to say then I did "Heather I'm sorry about earlier. Can you forgive me? And can I meet your son?" He asked/said (I smiled) "Yes and Yes but you can't drop my baby on Zoe's dog. Or Dan phone on my baby and him on Zoe's dog."