Together Forever

Lachlan and Preston had known eachother since they were 14. They've been together since they were 15. Almost six years they had been together.
They had promised to be together forever, Till Death Do Us Part.

They shared a small apartment in Australia for the past year. They had shared a room and kept the other for their recording setup. Lachlan was the cook of the house, seeing as Preston could barely make a bowl of cereal without fucking it up. Preston usually did chores like Laundry and dishes and making the bed.

They now lay together in bed, watching a movie. It is 9:25 pm on a hot August night. The only sounds heard are those coming from the TV,  and the now sound asleep Preston who, Lachlan had assumed fallen asleep only moments earlier.

He turned off the TV and moved the sound asleep Texan beside him and pulled the covers up over him. Wrapping his arms around the sleeping boy, he nuzzles his face into his neck and soon falls asleep aswell.

Little did they know they would not sleep soundly.

Preston had awoken to a blood curdling scream. He shot out of bed and looked around frantically but being blinded by the darkness. It took a few moments for his eyes to adjust to the dark before he noticed his boyfriend was not beside him. Panicing,  he stumbled out of bed nearly tripping over the sheets. He grabbed a baseball bat he kept in their room, seeing as they don't live in the safest of communities. He slowly stepped out into the living room to see no one. He heard heavy breathing and what sounded like a gurgling and choking sound. He felt around for the light

When he flicked it on he saw something that made him almost throw up.

Lachlan was laying on the floor, bleeding out of a wound in his stomach.

"OH GOD LACHLAN NO. WHY!!"

Preston screamed the boys name over and over, now crying his eyes out. Lachlan starts to mutter something but it comes out as gurgles from the blood rising out of his throat. Preston runs to the phone to dial 911.

Dispatch: "Hello this is 911 what's your emergency?"

Preston: "HELLO PLEASE HELP, MY BOYFRIEND HAS A BULLET WOUND IN HIS STOMACH SOMEONE BROKE IN PLEASE HELP QUICKLY PLEASE!!."

Dispatch: "We have police and an ambulance on the way"

Preston: "Thank you so much please hurry..."

9 minutes later, the cops and ambulance show up.
Prestons freaking out trying his best to stop the blood by wrapping his shirt around the boys torso, and trying to keep him from going unconscious. He's just barely hanging in there when the Nurses' come in with a stretcher and put his almost lifeless body on it. He runs after them and hop in the back of the Ambulance.

They soon arrive at the hospital. They wheel Lachlan into the emergency room. Where he goes unconscious. Your now sobbing uncontrollably and shaking, while sitting in the corner by the front desk awaiting the police for questioning.

Officer: So what exactly happened?

Preston: I-I-I was asleep *sniff*  b-beside him. A-and I heard him s-sc-scream and it was this godawful scream. I got up to see W-what it was and I flicked on the lights but, the window was shattered *hic* and *hic* H-he was bleeding out all over the floor... I-i tried my best to stop the bleeding...

Officer: I see. You did the right thing. We're putting out a news report about this. Do you know who it was? Did you see them?

Preston: N-no. I saw no one...

Officer: Very well. We'll pay for a hotel for you for the next week or two. You can come get some of your belongings in the morning.

Preston: No... I want to stay here with my b-boyfriend! I want to make sure he's alright! *hic*

Officer: I insi-

Preston: PLEASE.

Officer: Alright. We'll have a spare bed set up in there. This is an exception because he is in critical condition.

1 Hour later
The boy slowly rocks in a corner of the almost empty emergency waiting room. Sobbing uncontrollably. A doctor comes out and walks over to the shaking Texan.

He looks up shakily

Doctor: "He's doing better but still in critical. You may go see him.

Preston practically RAN to the room he's in to see him hooked up to various machines. Pale faced and bloody. His usual poofy style hair now laying messily and full of blood. He starts sobbing again. He pulls up a chair to the hospital bed and lays his head on Lachlan's arm and holds his hand lightly.

"Lachlan dude you've got to pull through. I-i don't know what I'd do without you PLEASE pull through. You can do this. Your strong. You can make it.. you've got to"

Prestons pleads go unanswered. The only sound is the heart monitor, Lachlan's very slow shaky breaths, and his own.

He is eventually pulled into sleep.

AHHHHHH FIRST CHAPTER AND IM ALREADY SAD FROM THIS HOLY SHITBALLS.  I'll write the next chapter in a minute. Lmao 》