.:Arcade:.

It wasn't long until Kuroo and I had reached the train station platform. It was almost silent, due to the fact the sun had only begun to rise.

I decided to read the billboard on the other of the track.

"After we pick up the pieces, it's your family's turn." Kuroo reads out loud next to me.

I cringed slightly, that sounded so creepy.

The train made a long, low pitched squeak as it emerged from the tunnel.

The doors swiftly opened, and we boarded. The only people on board were fancy looking business men, who gave an odd look to Kuroo and I once in a while.

Well this is uncomfortable.

We finally made it into town where sure enough, it looked like at least fifteen posters had been stuck in all different directions, almost pinned and dumped in a heap.

Kuroo

"Wow, that Hinata kid... Is. Quite the special one, hey Kenma?" I look around, he was looking down at his phone, morning trafic had just begun and it wasn't looking good.

The pudding aimlessly walked towards the dangerous direction.

I sprint as fast as I can.

I pull him out of the way of a speeding car. He lets out a high pitched yell in response.

He burrows his face into my chest as my arms fold around him.

"That was close. Be careful next time." I stoked the small setters hair.

He holds me tight and stays there for a few minutes. he eventually lets go and decides he'll stay on the inside of the path.

He guides me to where Hinata had said he'd be, advertising the new arcade. Soon enough. The ginger-spring comes into view. He jumped up, accidentally bumping his head on the roof.

"What a dork." Kenma chuckles slightly from behind his hand.

"Are you gonna replace me with Shrimpy-Chan?" I ask jokingly.

"Might as well." He asks plainly.

"Oh crap, Kuroo are you crying? I-I was only joking!" the pudding starts to flail around me.

"I'm fine. Just got some... sand in my eye."

He decides to hold my hand in a 'friendly way' to comfort me. as he said.

Shōyō eventually sees us and bounds over to greet us, he stops and looks at our hands. Kenma swiftly lets go after seeing Shrimpy-Chan wiggle his ginger brows.

The puddings face was red as a little tomato.

"Sooo, Kenma~ You finally told Big O'l Mister Wing Spiker how you feel~? Y'know I'm like genuinely surprised you didn't get rejected, no offence." the small first year says, hands on hips and rolling back and forth on his hightop shoes.

"SHŌYŌ!" Kenma lets out a gritted yelp.

He drags the first year behind the building.

I'm just here. Confused. Having slightly erotic thoughts about Kenma, and seriously contemplating if he likes me back.

Kenma

"Why would you do that, man?" I hiss through my teeth

"Hm? Why? You were holding hands so I assumed y'know, you'd be goin' out?" He questions.

"No! I just kind of did it, and he didn't reject me!" I hiss once again.

"Hm? You're bad at relationships, aren't you, Kenma?" He smirks playfully.

"Lemme tell you, after like 11 dates and multiple make-out sessions, once upon a Saturday evening, Kageyama took me back to his place while his parents where out, and y'know, we got it ooon~" he nudged me with his shoulder and wiggles a single brow.

"Oh my god, Shōyō how is that relevant?!" I sigh.

"It didn't feel half bad, y'know?" he laughs.

"Look man, sorry for misunderstanding the situation, but one last thing. Go get 'em, tiger... Cat?! he slaps me on the back rather hard before I stumble back to Kuroo.

(=^x^=)(=^x^=)(=^x^=)

Hey,
Kuroo here, this is the second chapter, probably out of three of my newsy KuroKen. You can check out my other books and stuff, Ask me questions, read the Admin's thoughts and all. Good stuff.

-Tetsurou