.:Arcade:.

Dedicated to Bobbie44442222

My feet eventually grind to a halt in front of Kuroo.

Well that's going to haunt me forever

"H-hey, Kenma. What did uh- Hinata mean by... That?" The captain played of a nervous laugh.

"He's just really um... Stupid? He says things sometimes... Things he doesn't mean." I hope my cover-up sounded truthful enough.

"Okay, then" I feel like I've hurt him somehow.
"Let's go inside, the line is getting longer" he continued, no longer looking at me.

I felt bad, the tension was uncomfortable, it made my body shiver.

As we entered, the smell of cleaning products and fresh carpet filled the air.

The games were mesmerising, sure there were some I'd played before, all the things you'd normally see, shooting games, RPG's and several dance games resembling DDR.

Other than that, there were so many I hadn't discovered.

There were app-like games, medieval dragon slaying games, much like the one I eventually beat on my PSP, I remember when Kuroo had helped me defeat the boss level.

I really did have a lot of fond memories of him.

I was shaken out of my state when Kuroo waved his large hand in front of my face.

"Did you hear me?" He put his hands in his pockets.

"N-no, sorry" I mumbled.

"I said that Shrimpy is screaming and he needs to shut his ginger trap." His face remaining plain.

Sure enough, I look over to the sections where rows of loan computers are lined up, Shōyō pushed his untamed hair back in frustration.
He spotted me and shot up.

"Kenma! Hey, you've played Undertale, yeah? Well Noya-Senpai told me to name my character 'Chara' " he made quotation marks with his hands.

"And now everything is hard, this game is hard, the plot makes me sad, Kageyama makes me har-" be began to ramble.

"Please don't finish that sentence, Shōyō." I pressed my fingers to my temples.

"But you've played it, yeah?!" He stopped shuffling around.

"Yes I have, and you're truly an idiot."

Afterwards I left the first year in his confused state, I needed to get back to Kuroo.

As I turn the corner back to the way I came from, my eyes widen.

I feel a pang in my chest, my heart feels like it's going through a meat blender.

Kuroo is smiling. He's with a girl. A girl I remember.

It was his ex-girlfriend from last year...
They were laughing and smiling. She placed her hand on his arm.

The nervous emotions left my body and were replaced by a sense of frustration, something I rarely ever felt.

Was he playing with me? He had said it was a date, but I wasn't sure now. He had comforted me, he held my hand, had hugged me, I felt played.

Maybe I was over-reacting...
I felt my eyes prick, I knew the feeling, I had my hopes brought up only to be torn down.

I decided to escape before I could let the emotions take over.

I ran out, pulling on the push door, before realising my mistake.

"Kenma!" Kuroo pushed pass his former love interest and went to reach out, his grasp was late and his hand skimmed my hoodie.

I was already sprinting.

(=^x^=) (=^x^=) (=^x^=)
I'm back with another part, I'm sorry that this chapter is like 50 words less than usual, but I have plans for this book, okay? Hold on tight, BroHoe's.

-Kuroo Tetsurou