.:Arcade:.

For kenma_kozume (Matt) who's a really great person, and my current favourite person on the Internet.
-Gé

(Bad, bad slang words for my Fabulous LGBTQ+ used in this chapter, I wouldn't say this to anyone, this character is just a bitch)

(=^x^=) (=^x^=) (=^x^=)

My heart was racing as I eventually turned an alleyway and sunk down into my knees.

I felt like throwing up. I didn't feel right. I wanted to hide in my bed, I wanted Kuroo to hold me, and whisper sweet things into my ear.

No!

He's obviously not interested. He's straight, straight as a guy can be...

"Kenma!" I hear a voice call.
"Kenma!!" The captain raises his voice.

He was out of breath, he eventually groaned and pushed his hair out of his eyes.

That was hot... No! It wasn't!

I pulled my head back from the corner I was looking at him from, our eyes met and his expression softened.

He jogged lightly over to me and crouched down.

I tried to hide behind my long hair, obviously that was a stupid idea.

"H-hey, what's wrong? Did I do... Something?" He brushes my hair behind my ears.

I didn't look up.

"Hey, are you crying?" His voice was soft, like a manly kitten.... That's a weird way to put it...

He sat beside me and pulled me into his chest.

I let silent tears fall as I inhaled his intoxicating scent.

I hoped the moment would last forever.

"K-Kuroo?!" A high-pitched voice fumbles.

Kuroo looked up to see the girl with choppy shoulder length hair wearing a skirt that was a size too small for her waist.

"Uh...." The wing spiker groaned, I could here the vibration in his chest, it would of been nice, if  his ex-girlfriend wasn't there.

"Why did you just storm after..... That, who is that? What are you doing in this trash heap?!" She fumed.

"What is it? A boy, a girl?" Her tone was becoming bitchy.

"KENMA, is a boy, you skan-" He was cut off.

"SO WHAT?! YOU'RE GAY NOW?! YOU'RE A FAG?!" She belched at Kuroo.

"SO WHAT IF I AM?!" His voice seemed to boom through his chest, he held me closer and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

So many thoughts raced through my head, I felt like my brain was going to implode.

"Kuroo...." Her voice softened.

"K-Kuroo, please don't tell me you're a.... You're a freak. You aren't unnatural! This is just a cruel joke, isn't it, isn't it?" She covered her mouth with her hands.

The  time seemed to drag on, as if the world seemed to have silenced for this moment.

Choked sobs filled the alley, but Kuroo's face remained stern. I'd never heard him yell like that, not even at Lev.

"I-I love-e you... You c-can't!" She began to blubber. She really was an ugly cryer.

Kuroo's heart returned to a slower pace.

"Look, I'm sorry, I know how you feel, but.... but my heart's set on someone else." He didn't look her in the eye, I could imagine why.

He began to run circles on my back.

She took a step back before running into the crowd that was the town, wiping her eyes as she got away.

"Kuroo...." I whisper, my heart was beating faster.

He hummed as if to say yes?

"Wh-Who do you li- oh, never mind" I mumble and fold myself back into his arms.

He placed his lips onto the top of my head and closed his eyes.

I felt peaceful and anxious at the same time. Like falling off of a waterfall and excepting your fate.

(=^x^=) (=^x^=) (=^x^=)
Hey,
If you've read, Gé's been a little down today, and we didn't plan on writing the next chapter, but we felt guilty as we promised a chapter today, so we did it anyway, because we love our readers.

Please don't mind our crappy cliché's.

-Kuroo Tetsurou