chapter 2

New characters Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler as the eldest, Hidan of the Akatsuki from Naruto as next in line, and Mira who is only a month older than me from A Papa to Kiss in the Dark.

None of which these characters belong to me in any way or form. 

Most of the quotes and information about Skyrim came from Skyrim Wikipedia. 

__________________________________________________________________________

As I watch Hadvar leave heading towards river wood, I stand looking out in front of me, a dirt path ending at a cobblestone road traveling endlessly left and right. I take in a deep breath, head down the dirt path following in Hadvar's footsteps, and turn right. Walking down the road, it twists and turns down the mountain it is established in.

After I walk for about five minutes, I run across a stone platform with three, approximately three meters high, pillars. They are made of a hard wood, probably oak, with what seems to be iron wrapped around it, and are shaped like cones with rounded off tips. A symbol adorns each pillar. The stone to my left has a thief, the one in front of me has a mage, and the one to the right has a warrior on it. Curiously, I reach out and touch the one closest to me causing words to appear in front of me, "Those under the sign of the Thief will learn all stealth skills 20% faster." Shocked I jerk my hand away from the stone, and the words disappear. I move onto the next stone and see what this one has to say. "Those under the sign of The Mage will learn all magic skills 20% faster." At last I approach the last stone, "Those under the sign of the Warrior will learn all combat skills 20% faster." I pull away from the last one and stand in amazement, and then I go into a state of pondering as I decide as to which one, if any, that I would like to choose.

As I stand there in a trance, someone or something sneaks up behind me. I jump "slightly" at the sound of a hiss, and I whip around to face my assailants. I came face to face with my three older brothers Sebastian, Hidan, and Mira along with my pet boa. Surprised and a little breathless I manage to ask, "What are you doing here? I left like days ago."

"We are here dear sister because we did not get to see you off," Sebastian said with fake tears in his eyes.

Hidan then added, "Yeah! That damn mission Father sent us on was a lot of fucking bullshit, and it took longer than we had all fucking expected."

Mira, who was never one for cursing, scoffed; he smiled at me; and left. He has never been able to tolerate Hidan for any extended amount of time. As Mira leaves, I quietly chuckle at their antics. "I thank you all for finding me to wish me good fortunes on my adventure, and I hope your trip back home is safe. You better go before Mira makes it home before you I am pretty sure he transformed and is flying back; I know you would hate to deal with father for making Mira go back home alone," I said.

"Yes, that will be an excellent idea; I do not think Mira will go easy on us when he lies about how the mission went to father," explained Sebastian.

As they leave, I quickly turn around giggling to myself, "Well back to choosing if I would like to choose one of these stones."

I think to myself that since I am an assassin there is no need for the thief's stone, and I have more strength than a normal human... I have been falling behind on my spells and such, so I guess I will go with The Mage's stone. I walk up to The Mage's stone and reach out to touch it excepting the powers into my being. As I except the powers, the circle at the top of the stone glows and shoots a beam into the sky. Amazed I take a step back and gander at the beauty of it. I sigh quietly and then turn back towards the road that I was walking on and continue my path towards Riverwood. As I continue down the one way path, I stop near a fork in the road and a sign, approximately five feet high and made of wood which seemed to be the thing that split the road down the middle. On the sign there are many arrows with places carved into them pointing into the direction of which should be taken to where you want to go. I look for the one that will lead me to Riverwood; once I found it I find that I must take the right path. I walk down the road which takes me towards Riverwood. The sun has almost set when I find myself in front of a small town with a sign the reads "Riverwood". I walk a little farther and find Hadvar waiting at the entrance of the town. I walk up to him and he says, "Oh good you made it; follow me my uncle's forge is this way."

He starts to walk off and I follow right behind him. "Hadvar what are you doing here," says a booming voice, that made me jump.

"Uncle, I need to speak to you inside," deems Hadvar as he walks into his uncle's house.

Hadvar's uncle walks into the house after him and I walked in last. Once I enter, I am greeted by Hadvar's aunt; she tells us to sit and tell them what happened. Hadvar then explains that we were both at Helgen when a big black dragon attacked and burned the whole town down. Once he finished speaking Alvor, Hadvar's uncle, turned to me exclaiming, "I know you need your rest, and I will offer you whatever you need, but I must ask you to travel to Whiterun. If there is indeed a dragon we need as much protection as we can get. Once you get to Whiterun you must head to the jarl and ask for help."

"I will go to the jarl for the protection that this town requires, like you said I need my rest so I will leave in the morning to go to the jarl and seek his help," I explained my voice not hiding how tired I am.

"I understand there is no need to push yourself...follow me I will take you to my forge which you can use whenever you please," says Alvor.

I follow him outside to the side of his house to where the forge and tools are. "Thanks I will have many uses for this; do you mind though I am very tired from my journey here," I say he ushers me inside to show where his wife has made up a bed for me. I thank them both, and head to bed where I had a dreamless sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOD! I finally got this chapter out, I had to get a new editor because the friend that so graciously decided without asking me to be my editor got real busy. Sorry it took so long.