Aloha

"Welcome to Maui." The flight attendant said as we got off of the plane. She took the flower lei's from her hand and wrapped them around our necks.

"Aloha!" I greeted. I was so excited. Of all the places i've had to go, Hawaii was never one of them.

"So," Cameron said, pulling me closer to him as we walked through the airport, "how do you feel about a nice little ceremony on the beach?"

"That's perfect." I said. I didn't want a big wedding, which worked out because I couldn't even have a big wedding.

"Yeah?" He said, "I figured most girls would want a huge wedding."

"Well, i'm not most girls." I said, and winked.

It took about an hour and a half to get our luggage from baggage claim and get to the hotel. We were going to meet with a real estate agent first thing in the morning.

As for the apartment in New York, Dan was taking care of that. We already have multiple offers on it, and we'll be taking the money to buy a house somewhere on the island.

"I fucking hate moving," I said, "but this is the most magnificent place i've ever seen. I don't want to ever leave." Suddenly I got depressed, because what if there was a chance I would have to leave again?

"I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe," he said, "I mean that." I nodded and kissed him on the cheek,

"Gabs," he said as he sat down on the bed, "I still hate myself for what I did. And I'm still shocked that you would forgive me, because you deserve better."

"You're right, I do." I said, sitting down next to him, "but we've all made mistakes in our lives. Yours was a pretty bad one, but I know how much you love me, and I know that you'll never make that mistake again."

"You're right about that," he said, "but I still can't help feeling guilty about it."

"Well you should feel a little guilt," I said, "but it will pass. We're 18 years old and we already know that we're soulmates. We're like... We're like Cory and Topanga. Cory has been with other girls while he was still with Topanga, but he loved her more than anything, and he told her when he kissed that other girl. You told me right away, which made me forgive you faster. And my life.. My life is fucked up. But you chose to stay. There was a moment when you thought you couldn't handle it, but you came back, and you're showing me that you'll always be here for me, and when I got sucked into this life, I never thought that i'd find that person who was brave enough to stand my me through it all. You're 1 in a billion, and I couldn't ask-"

He cut me off by crashing his lips to mine. It was so aggressive and so passionate that I fell on my back on the bed, and I felt his hands wrap around my waste. I put my hands behind his neck and couldn't help but smiled. It felt so good to be loved.

And then there was a knock on the door... Always at the worst moments.

"Mr. Dallas?" Said the man at the door, "I have your luggage." We sat up and giggled,

"I love that laugh." He whispered, "I missed it." I wiped a strand of hair out of his face and looked at his big brown eyes. I was 18 years old, and I wanted nothing more than to stay wrapped in his arms for the rest of my life.

Guyssss,
Most likely not my best chapter, but i'll make it up to you guys!!❤️❤️ hey, at least i updated!!

Soo I need a good Justin Bieber fanfic to read. If any of ya'll have a good suggestion, please please comment.

Xoxoxo