Arriving at the scene

I pulled up to the crime scene and parked. My heart just dropped to my stomach as soon as I saw the ambulance, and cop cars. I entered the building from the back. As I got closer to the scene I got an interesting feeling, it was nothing I have never felt before. I turned the corner to professor Sydneys' office. I peaked in and I froze, I looked all over the room. Blood splatters on the white board, signs of struggle.
"So..it was someone he knew.."
"You think so?"
"Holy shit!" I jumped at the noise behind me and turned around.
"You aren't a cop or a detective. You're a student?"
"Bingo!" I started to fidget with my fingers
"I'm Donny, a detective"
"I am so sorry, it's jus this was my class room..my teacher..I have to know.."
"What happened?"
"Yeah..I mean, if you look around its obvious there was a sign of struggle"
We both stood silent taking in the chairs flipped over, all of his paper work knocked off the desk, and of course the blood splatter from earlier.
"Who would do this?"
"I don't-" I was about to speak when something cut me off.
~Last night at 9:45~
Professor Sydney: hey, come on in. What can I do for you?
A black figure is in the image.
"What can I help you with?"
"Just a little, something I need to do for a project you gave us" the voice was disguised
"Okay, which project"
"The one about..painting what you feel on the inside"
That's when the knife is shown behind their back. The professor and mysterious figure struggle and fight. The mysterious black figure knocked out the professor and that's when the stabbing began.
~present~
"I know.."
"What?"
"I..I gotta go" I walked passed Donny and went back to my car. I drove to a local coffee shop, Lucky Perk. I didn't know what happened at the college. It's like I was watching the whole murder happen through the window of the classroom. But I was at home, with my roommates.
I didn't know what I was gonna do, but I was gonna figure out exactly what that was that happened back there.