Day 2

I couldn't sleep, no matter how hard I tried, I tossed and turned in my bed. I looked at the clocked "only 2 am" I sighed. I went downstairs and made a cup of coffee then went back upstairs sitting at my computer. I wanted to do more research on this indigo thing, see if I could control it in anyway. I clicked on a blog Meditation has helped me get more in tune with my indigo. Looks like I'm going to start meditating. I found it intriguing that there were so many Indigos. Different stories as to how they knew, some knew from such a young age. Her I am 20 years old just now finding out. I guess there were clues when I was growing up, but I just focused on school and friends. I go on walks and just feel all the elements around me.
I find it helpful where if I feel a spirit around me to talk to it. Mainly of it's friendly, if it's evil I tell it to Fuck off. Woah, strong language, okay. I took a sip of coffee and looked at the clock again. 4 o clock "why is time going by so slowly?" I groaned. I sat on my bed and just laid there, deciding to meditate. I knew I could get sleep if I calmed myself down, yet on the other hand I had just put coffee in my system. I sighed and rolled over on my side, propping up my phone so I could watch Jane The Virgin.
I opened my eyes to see my phone dead and I sighed, "I must have dozed off" I plugged my phone in and went down stairs
"Morning Al" said Billy handing me a cup of coffee. I grabbed it and took a sip.
"Why are you awake?"
"I saw your light on, thought you would need someone"
I smiled a little bit " I just couldn't sleep so I did research."
"What did you find?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee.
"Meditation and walks will help me control it a bit, and telling the evil spirits to go away and talking to the nice spirits"
"Interesting, are you going to tell Officer Donny"
I shrugged, "since I didn't get much sleep I don't know"
"Give it a shot, he might be understanding"
I looked shocked. "Just yesterday you were against it" I teased him
He rolled his eyes "pancakes?"
I giggled "Sure, where's Gem?"
"She went to meet her mom"
"Ah" I nodded. During the rest of the morning Billy and I sat together eating pancakes, drinking coffee and watching the popular sit come F.R.I.E.N.D.S on Netflix.