||Cloud (Fairy Tail)||

Name: "I am Cloud Ludenberg! Has a nice ring to it right?
Age: "I kinda lost track.."
(10)

Magic: "I'm a proud Storm Devilslayer!"

Looks: "Who knows?'
(She has lilac hair, kinda like strife's and has it in pigtails. Her pigtails are being held by different tiny mushrooms. Her eyes are orange and doesn't have that much details to it.She also wears a white long sleeves with pink collar. On top of it, she wears a black vest with some blue outlines and has a blue school ribbon. She wears a black skirt and purple and pink rubber shoes.)

Personality: "I am the lazy but highly optimistic type! You could say I'm a Genki! I act childish and am playful! My twin says I'm irresponsible..But, it's true! I could put anything on the line for my friends!"

Past: "Me and Callis lived a rich life in the Ludenberg estate. Being treated like a princess and having people to boss around was kinda nice, but I hated being prevented from being independent. I couldn't take a bath by myself and I couldn't even eat in private. So one day, me and callis snuck out. It was a stormy and a night full of blizzards. After a long walk, me and my sis got seperated. I then accidentally got hit by lightning. Guess what? It gave me my magic and then realized that I had a lacrima within me all along .
I was knocked out for three days. After waking up, I then saw my sister beside me and a woman drinking tea. She said she saved us both. Since then, we kept sticking to her all the time."

Guild: "Fairy Tail and my mark is light pink on my left shoulder blade."

Alias: "I am known as the Storm twin! I like it!

Weapon: "Ehhhhh just my lightning bolts.."

Likes: "FOOOOOOOD! TEDDY BEARS! PLAYING!"
Dislikes: "Boredom and being bossed around!"

Crush: "What's a crush?"

Team: "Me and callis are on a team called the twin slayers!"

Best friend: "Well, me and callis are sisters so I guess I can't call her my best friend..But I'm close with Rei-sama! She's so nice! Me and my twin stick to her alot!"

Others: She loves food and anything cute

"YOSH! Now that I'm done, I can play with mah phone!" Cloud stuck her arms up and pulled them down again. She then grabbed her lacrimal powered device and started playing. But before that, she looked up to you and grinned. "You seem pretty cool!"

"I am not a puppet.I am a human with my own free will. My life is mine."
-Cloud Ludenberg ⚡️☁️