||Irina (Fairy Tail)||

Name: "The name's Irina Eucerin."

Age: " 17. Are you a stalker?"

Magic: "Purgatory Flames. My Flames are much stronger than regular ones and are darker than them also. It can burn anything at contact. Once  eaten, you burn. When my Demonic Form activates, my flames turn black and are more violent. Isn't that fun?"

Looks: "Do I really need to answer that?"

(She has Long Brown hair, reaching her waist, usually in a side pony tail. She wears a white button up shirt and a black skirt just above her knees. On top of her top, she has a brown cardigan, also buttoned up (She has no necktie). Black Fingerless gloves. Her eyes are Hazel Brown and Her skin is Pale white. She wears black knee high socks, and brown flats. )

(DEMON FORM. In this form, her hair turns blue and her eyes red. She will wear a white dress with many frills at the bottom. it only reaches her knees. She weard black knee high socks and white flats.White Gloves.)

Personality: "People have always told me that I'm a bitter sweet girl. I guess I am a tsundere.. Anyways, I'm intimidating and wouldn't bother putting my sword to your neck. I admit, I'm blunt, but only if you annoy me. I've heard kids say That I'm mature and collective but I do have a soft side. If you harm my friends, I'll go all out."

Past: Ultear and Irina were childhood friends. She inherited her sword from her dad, but then saw a picture of it in an ancient book, the same place where ultear became interested in the Time Ark, Lost Ages. There in the book, it states that whoever owns her sword must learn, Purgatory Flames, since these two mage wieldings are powers from the demon world. It also says that the wielder must have a strong will or the sword's demon may take host on the owner. Irina learned this magic and ran off by herself after ultear tempted Jellal. She dwelled in the forest and made her own cottage there. She stayed and lived at that place until she has decided to join Fairy Tail. (She once lost hope and activated her demon form. )

Guild: "Fairy Tail. Insignia's on my lower right back in violet red."

Alias: "I'm entitled the Warrior Within."

Weapon: "I'm familiarized with every weapon, but mostly my katana. My katana is unsheathed. It is a water Blade. It only unsheathes in my demon form. Here, my weapon becomes a water and Ice blade."

Likes: "U-Ummm..Sweet and C-Cute Stuff.."
Dislikes: "BUGS!!..I-I mean, bugs.."

Crush: "Want to die?."

Team: "I go Alone."

Best friend: "I'm at close ties with Laxus and the thunder god tribe, Ultear, and my cousin (Strife). I'm pretty much friends with everyone."

Others: She's a tsundere and secretly has a soft side. She pretends she hates it but likes you calling her Rin/Rina. She rolls with the raijinshu. Cousins with Strife.

"Was these even necessary?" She asked and sighed. "Nevermind. I've got more important things to do." She stood up and walked away.

" Every person cannot stay strong forever. "
-Irina Eucerin