Chapter 8

Percy sat there in the dark whipping room, waiting for Abyss to come back. He was completely terrified. While he was waiting, the spot where he touched that purple liquid a few days ago throbbed.

I can't give them what they want. No matter what they do to me, I'm not turning on Olympus. Percy thought.
For Annabeth. That was Percy's last thought before Abyss stepped back into the room with three other scary looking people.

"Look, I don't know who you guys are, but I'm not turning on Olympus," Percy says and looks at the four standing there.

"Perseus I'd like you to meet some of my top ranking soldiers. This is Zane, Cruella, and Fang," Abyss says and points to each of the soldiers after saying their names.

The Male named Zane wore a silver mask with fiery orange swirls on it. They seemed to hypnotize Percy as he looked at it, so Percy looks down at the rest of his figure. He was wearing a black hood that seemed to pull darkness inside of it, with a red chest plate and leggings. When he walked his boots didn't make a sound.

Must be sound proof. Percy thinks and continues to look. His brown hair hung in front of his deep blue eyes. If you looked close enough you could see the purple flecks and a hint of insanity. He looked to be about 18.

"What are you looking at?" Zane says seriously to Percy. His voice was slightly insane.

"Nothing," Percy says quietly and looks at the girl, Cruella. She looked 18 also.

She had sky blue eyes and straight black hair down to her waist that was put up in a ponytail. Cruella had a black long sleeved shirt, black leggings, and black combat boots. Percy could see she was wearing a silver locket.

"Hi," she says and looks away from Percy. He figures she doesn't want to talk and looks at the boy named Fang.

He had dark brown hair and tan skin. The thing that scared Percy the most was his eyes. They were black. Percy shivered a bit and looked at his clothing. He wore a black jacket and navy blue jeans.

Fang stared at Percy as he looked at him. "Is this the boy you want to join your army?" he asks Abyss while not taking his eyes off Percy.

"Yes," Abyss says and goes over to Percy and picks him up. "Back to the cell with you," he says and starts walking. The soldiers follow. Percy resists the urge to squirm and just lets Abyss carry him.

Percy sighs. "I'm not going to join your army no matter what you do to me, you know," he says and puts his head on Abyss's shoulder. Cruella could see Abyss blush, and that's something you don't see often.

"Oh, you will once you meet some of the others." Percy hears an insane, creepy laugh come from behind him. It sounded like Zane.
Abyss keeps walking, and soon they all get to the cell. Abyss throws Percy down and walks out saying, "Fang, chain him up, and put that thing on his neck." Abyss nods towards a table and walks out with the other two soldiers.

Percy sits up wondering what Abyss was talking about. Fang walks over to the device and holds it in one hand while chaining Percy to the wall. Percy looks at it in horror. Fang starts strapping it around his neck after he gets done chaining Percy to the wall. When he gets done, he starts walking out, and before Fang closes the door, he says to Percy, "Don't let your neck drop. If you do you will be impaled, and you will die."

Percy is left in the dark musty smelling cell alone.

What will I do now? He thought.