pt 24?

I wake up to the bright sun shining in my sleepy face and the chickadees chirping.

What do I get? I get an immediate migraine.

After being locked up in Abyss for so long, when I come out on a bright, sunny day, I have a massive headache.

No. I'm not a blood sucking vampire. I like the fiery ball of orange, yellow, red and white in the sky. I missed it a whole lot while I was down there.

I slide out of my old bottom bunk bed and stand up. I let out a gigantic yawn and quickly grab a camp shirt and a pair of dark colored, baggy jeans and go into the bathroom.

After I'm done using the toilet. I go to brush my teeth. I stop as I'm bringing my tooth brush to my mouth and set it down staring in the mirror.

I look at myself thoroughly. My front side has tons of thick and thin white scars. Some of them were letters in my skin. They made harsh words. Hey were words that I believed were true.

Worthless.

Murderer.

Weak.

Cry baby.

Loser.

Stupid.

I start to shake a little bit just by looking at them. I was remembering every minute of every cut or mark made on my body. It was too much for me.

I looked down with some tears in my eyes and quickly finish brushing my teeth. I get changed.

Before I slipped my orange camp shirt on, I caught a glimpse of how skinny I was. Abyss hardly ever fed me down in that hell hole. When he did..

I shake my head. I didn't want to remember.

I walk out after clothing myself and grab my black Aeropostal sweatshirt.

Before I go out to breakfast, I slip on my black and white Rebocks.

Then I open the door and walk to the pavilion, preparing myself for all the looks I'm not sure I could handle. This is probably the first time I have actually come out of my cabin in the weeks I have been here.

I go and get my breakfast and then sit at my old table without remembering I was disowned.

Out of the corners of my eyes, I see people looking at me in a weird way. I want to tell them to stop looking at me like that, but the words don't come out.

I hear someone whisper quite loudly that I shouldn't be sitting at that table because I was disowned.

I got a sad feeling in my stomach at remembering that.

I make my point. I stood up and went to sit on the floor, leaning against one of the pavilion pillars.

I finished my breakfast quick and ran out of the pavilion, not wanting to hear the words and see the looks they were giving me.

I hadn't had much human interaction since I got back, so it made me feel really uncomfortable around that many people.

I walk to the arena, figuring I needed practice. Just my luck. I was the only one there.

I go over to the weapon rack.

The weapons flickered into the weapons Abyss would hurt me with. Then they flashed back.

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach and walked out of the arena, trying to avoid the horrors that hurt me.

Having no where else to go, I slip back into my old cabin and sit on the bed,clutching my stomach. I must have eaten too much, and my body wasn't used to it.

As I feel like i'm about to up chuck my breakfast, I run into the bathroom.

I kneel by the toilet and grab the sides as I'm vomiting. In the middle of that, I hear my name being called.

"Percy? Are you okay?" the person asks and kneels by me.

After I finish throwing up, I see that it's Nico.

"Um, I guess," I say. "I just ate too much. My body isn't used to that," I say, and Nico nods.

"Yeah. I've been through that before. It sucks," Nico tells me and helps me stand up. I go to the sink after flushing the toilet and wash out my mouth.

"You seem to be doing better around people," I say, and Nico nods a bit. "Thanks. Yeah, Will has been helping me out with that," Nico admits and smiles.

I smile a bit and sit back down on the bed. I give a great sigh. "I'm happy for you. As for me, I'm not doing the greatest."

"Yeah, I can tell," Nico says and sits on a different bed.

I close my eyes. "You can go if you want," I say.

Nico nods again. "Okay, I guess."
He walks out closing the door silently.

I find myself relaxing, and soon I just don't care if I fall asleep or not. So, that's what I do.

I fell asleep and dreamt a WONDERFUL DREAM!