chapter 13

I sat there wallowing in pain while Abyss laughed and the campers stared in shock. 

"Looks like we need to find something else now do we?" Abyss said walking over to to a curtain. 

It was...covering something. I could tell. 

I stared at it when Abyss pulled the curtain off. It looked like some kind of tank. Big enough for a body. Filled with steaming hot water.

Abyss walks back over to me and unchains me. Then he takes me off the table and lifts me up ready to put me in. I could tell it was hot. I didn't want to go in so I grabbed onto the side and tried not to go in. 

"Get in child," Abyss says, "Enjoy the hot tub!" He giggles and pushes me in. 

It burned. I screamed. The water came into my lungs. I thrashed around as my skin turned red and blistered. I banged on the side of the tank and kicked at the top that was just put on. My head was pounding and my whole body was on fire. Boiling me from the inside and out. I closed my eyes tight. I felt my body start shutting down and heard people screaming in the back ground. Just before It was over One of the soldiers pulled me out. His hands on my forearms stung badly. I winced loudly.

He threw me on the table and chained me back down. I looked down at my body. Everything was red and blistered. I felt tears come to my eyes and let the spill over. It hurt. Everything (Yes even the "place")hurt. Abyss laughed and walked out along with the other soldiers. "WE WILL BE BACK LATER!" Abyss yelled from the hall and the door closed leaving me in pitch black.

I looked at the iris message. Annabeth was sitting there staring at me. Just before the iris message shut off. I looked back at the wall and lay there. Eventually I blacked out.

AT CAMP! (Third person)

Everyone stood or sat there and stared at the screen when it went black. Annabeth went berserk and sobbing. Malcolm put his arms around her. She cried into his arms. Watery eyed Piper hugged Jason who was in tears at seeing his bro go through that. Leo was close to tears. Hazel hugged Frank tightly putting her head in his chest shaking. Frank was just in shock. The rest of the camp was also in shock. Nico was shaking. Will hugged him. 

Annabeth wiped her eyes and sat there. Whispering, "He didn't deserve this." over and over again. Her seaweed brain was down in that h*ll hole for no reason! As much as she wanted to jump into the Abyss herself she couldn't bring herself too. She knew he would find away. Even know it killed both of them to wait. 

Annabeth stood up and marched up to Chiron. "Take me to Olympus now!" 

Chiron teleports her to Olympus. "GET HIM OUT RIGHT NOW!" she yells at the counsel. Zeus stares at her. "Ares get her out." 

Ares picks Annabeth up, throws her out and locks the door. Annabeth bangs on it "please...they are hurting him you need to do something...please..." She says sobbing. The Olympians do nothing and ignore her. She walks back to camp with her head hung low. 

BACK AT ABYSS

"WAKE UP!" Abyss yells punching Percy in the gut. Percy wakes up a winces loud. Abyss imminently goes into beating Percy until his whole body was covered in black bruises. Percy screams. The burns and the whip marks were bad enough. Bruises on top of them? That hurt. Soon he couldn't take the pain anymore and just let his world go black.

"Now, are you ready to cooperate with me yet?" Abyss asks Percy who is laying on the table unconscious. "I guess not." Abyss says and laughs. "I have an idea." Zane says. "Lets make him immortal." 

Abyss grins. "Yes." 

Abyss lays a hand on Percy and it beings to glow. Soon the glowing stops and Percy is immortal.  He wakes up and feels...different.. "What did you do to me?" Percy's voice croaks out. 

"We made you immortal." 

Percy stares at him. "No.." 

"Oh yes." Abyss says and gets out the whip again. 

Who ever knew for the next 100 years Percy would be down in Abyss.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It has been a 100 years in Abyss(1 year in mortal world)

"I wonder how many more times I need to torture you to get you to scream." Abyss says to Percy.

Percy is in the corner of the cell staring at the floor. His clothes were torn to shreds and no one ever gave him any new ones so yes. He is nude. 

There are scars. Many many many scars, on his body. every where. I bet if you counted you would count to about 1,000,000.

Abyss walks over to him with a sword that is enchanted to cause more pain than ever. Percy stares at it wondering what it will do to him. He never knows what things do here. I looks like a whip but its not a normal one. It looks like an electric chair but it also isn't a normal one.

"Now, this might get you to scream." Abyss says and stabs Percy in the chest and twists the blade. It sinks deep into his flesh. For the first time in 30 years Percy screams. The pain the sword inflicted is 100 times worse than that of a normal sword because of the enchantment.

Abyss laughs as he continues to twist the sword and create a bigger hole in his chest. Percy's screams fill the air. Tears are coming out of his eyes, but soon a giggle fills the air. This time it is not Abyss's (surprisingly. He laughs a lot XDXDXDXDXD) The giggle this time came from the boy who was, just 2 seconds ago in pain and screaming. 

"Your stupid swords can't hurt me anymore." Percy says and stands up smiling. He pushes shocked Abyss to the side and starts walking out of the cell. Soon the walking turns to running, and the running turns to sprinting as Percy regains his sanity back.  He sprints out of the gigantic castle like place and sees a black portal.  He turns around and sees people chasing him so he figures. "Heck with it." and jumps into it. Guess where it leads him? Camp-Half_Blood.

HEY GUYS! THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN! I WON'T UPDATE THE NEST ONE TILL I GET 200 VOTES!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!! -PEACE FROM ISAMU

1180 words