Chapter 7: Familiar Faces

"FINALLY IM STARVING!" Said Gene in a relief. As Gene ran upstairs he quietly sang "gimme pizza, P-I-ZZ-A!" "GENE!" Derek and Harley yelled out before running up the stairs to chase after Gene. Before Gene could reach the door, Harley and Derek tackled Gene to the floor. Gene and Harley were yelled and bickering at each other until Derek's voice overpowered them and said "GUYS! Shhhh..." The boys laid on the floor, as quiet as a mouse. The pizza man knocked on the door again, but seconds after, the man could be heard faintly talking to something. "hey what the-" but he was cut off. Cut off by the sound of his own scream slowly getting tuned out, as if his voice box was slowly being constricted.

       "was that...him?" asked Harley. The boys ran up to the window to look at the porch (as the door was locked) and saw him. They couldn't believe their eyes. It was worse than the first deaths. There the pizza man hung from a rope tied to the porch light, with I believe knives in him, but it is hard to see with all the guts. "Poor, poor Tyler," said Harley, as he read the pizza mans name tag that read as "Tyler." "I can't tell what's blood and what's pizza sauce," said Derek. "Hmmm maybe we should check!" said Gene, as he tried licking the red substance that was lying on the floor of the porch from under the door. "Gene no that's gross," said Derek. "Let's just go back to the basement," said Harley. The boys were walking down the hallway to the stairs, when all of a sudden they heard a very familiar voice.

"Guys?" Asked Jesse.