Forget Me

"Your dad has told me what you two were doing so, please don't fill in the details." Mom said not even making eye contact.

"I'm so ashamed of you Capri, why?" Dad busted in.

As I went to explain myself he cut me off.

"We give you a good life. You don't have to work. Why? Why would you have sex with him. He broke your heart and he is probably using you. You don't need any money we give you everything you want. We're you having sex with him for money." He said rage building up again

"No, dad, I love him and he loves me. It's not sex, it is love. There is a big difference." I said trying to keep calm.

They still treat me like I am a child, like I haven't Grown up yet.

"You nothing about love, you are a senior in high school. What could you possibly know about love. You know not one thing about intimate love from anyone." Mom said.

"Look, I'm still learning about life, but I do know a lot about love. I know that I'm not the same without him. I know that he completes me, makes me feel full and happy." I said taking his hand earning a smile from him.

"Look, here is the thing I don't like this at all. I want you to stay away from my daughter. If I see you around her again I will have you arrested do you understand me." My dad said glaring at Michael.

"Sir, please, no. You don't know how bad I need Capri." He pleaded for another form of punishment.

"Yea, well go find another girl that can take care of your needs." Dad said.

I wanted to slap him off of the chair.

"DAD," I yelled. "Not like that. He is talking about how I make his life better and he makes mine better too." I said.

"I don't care, stay away from my daughter and that is final." He said making his way too the front door.

Michael stood up and I grabbed his arm. "Michael, no." I pleaded with tears running down my eyes.

"Your dad is right, Capri, I was using you. I'm no good for you I just wanted you for sex and that was it. Why do you think I didn't want to invite you to my party. I wanted to have another girl, an I always will." Michael said looking me in the eyes.

I could read his emotions and it was killing me. I couldn't breathe I felt like death again. He was lying he did care about me. He wasn't using me, he wasn't.

"No," I yelled gasping for breath.

"Yes," he said pulling out of my grip and walking out of the front door.

I sat in the floor crying and I cringed as I heard the front door shut.

Mom walked over to me to hug me. Are you serious? You were just acting like I was on a foreign planet, now you want to comfort me. No.

I got off the floor and ran to my room.

I slammed the door behind me and leant against it. I slowly slid down it and buried my face into my knees.

After what it felt like forever I pulled myself off of the floor. I stood up and walked over to the bed. It was a mess. I looked at it and was reminded of what was going down causing me to cry and scream. I snatched the cover off of the bed and screamed even louder. A picture of us was on my nightstand. I grabbed it tightly and threw it across the room. It put a hole in the wall, but bounced off and shattered in the floor.

I threw myself on the bed and buried my face into my pillow and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up from a terrible dream. Michael and I got caught and Michael left me. I got mad and threw our picture into the wall causing a hole.

I looked up and realized that it wasn't a dream when I seen the hole and the broken glass on the floor.

Tears streamed down my face and my eyes burned. My stomach aches. I want to die. I'm going to die. I need him back. I want him back. But, he doesn't want me. He left me. Realization set in, he doesn't want me. I gave him one more chance and he doesn't want me.

I guess it was anger, but I stormed out of my room like nothing happened. Wit a big smile on my face I entered the kitchen.

Luckily both parents were present.

"Hi family,' I said with a big smile.

They both greeted me with no obvious judgment at the crazed mess that I had become.

"How about we forget about last night. I didn't understand it until now he was using me, and I don't want to be reminded of him, okay. So lets forget about him, okay." I smiled taking a bite of toast.

The agreed and went about their ways.

It would be a long day. Emily wouldn't be home until next weekend. Michael, well were done. So, I texted to next person who came to my mind a good friend. Luke.

Capri
Hi Luke what are you doing.?

Luke
Um nothing why?

Capri
I want to hang out with you!! What do you say.?

Luke
Shouldn't you be hanging out with Michael?????

Capri
No, we broke up!!??¿ well he broke up with me! He was using me for you know.... So do you want to hang out???

Luke
I guess so I will be over in 30 minutes to hang out, but we are going out, I need to go out okay...

Capri
Okay see you then, think I should get out too..

I sat my phone down on my bed and decided to put on some clothes. I pulled out a tight leather skirt that hugged my thighs. I put on a black crop top that showed a little bit of my belly. I then put on some silver sandals. I caked the makeup on my face and curled my hair and let it flow down my back. Halfway satisfied with my appearance I made my way down stairs.

Luke was soon outside. He didn't bother getting out he just beeped the horn. I exited the house and made my way over to his range rover.

"Wow, Capri you look hot!" Luke said basically eye raping me.

"Good, because this is the new me." I said winking at him.

I didn't like it, but I would get use to it. Just like my body had to adjust to Michael's. It would take time but I would be comfortable with the new me.

We went to the mall and all eyes were on me. I winked at a few guys as I walked by. I loved this attention. I guess now I was an attention seeking how, like the ones that I used to make fun of.

Luke and I were in the food court eating pizza. When I looked up and seen him. I wanted to hide my body. I knew he wouldn't approve of my behavior. I wanted to disappear. I felt so stupid.

His eyes met mine. He scanned my body and his eyes grew in disbelief. He started making his way to me. I panicked I grabbed Luke by the neck and pulled him in for a make out session in the food court.

Luke was a terrible kisser compared to Michael. I kept my eyes wide open, I couldn't close them I felt so bad. Michael stopped right above us and stared down. He grabbed Luke by his hair and pulled him back.

"What, you are not with me remember." I said looking up at him.

It looked so disappointed. I wanted to hold him, hug him. Just let him know that everything was going to be okay. That I didn't mean to kiss Luke. But I didn't.

"I know, but." He walked off not finishing his statement.

Luke looked at me shocked.

"Take me home," I demanded.

Luke did as I said and I was home before I realized.