Chapter 4 A new image

Jessica approached her, scissors in one hand, bag in another. Matilda scratched her neck. "I don't know if I wanna do this."
Jessica scowled. "Do you want to go back to being a creepy depressing nobody?" Matilda sighed, "No."
The girls walked up the steps to Matilda's dark dank room. Jessica turned on the light. Matilda looked up at the blinding light, "I didn't know this room had a light."
Jessica rolled her eyes and grabbed a comb from her bag. Jessica smacked her head. and quickly grabbed a magazine and flung it at Matilda, "They have an article on the top 20 hairstyles of 2015, pick your favourite!"

Matilda looked at each page, the first had a picture of a pretty blonde girl with short hair and a flower hair clip. Matilda gagged, "Yuck!"
Jessica slowly put her hands firmly on her hips. "If you hate it... it must be good. We'll do that one."
Matilda screamed. "No farting way!"
"Really?" Jessica rolled her eyes. "Don't be so immature!"
Matilda closed her eyes, she started to hear snipping and felt clumps of hair fall into her lap. "Open your eyes!" Jessica ordered. Matilda opened her eyes to find a small mirror shoved in her face. "What do you think? it's not done. I still need to dye it." Jessica said this a little too proudly.
Matilda stared at her reflection. she looked.....HORRIBLE!
"What have you done?!?" Matilda cried. Jessica giggled. "No hard feelings, Wendy dared me too!"

Matilda's hands slowly formed fists.
Why did she even try? she should have known! her thoughts made less and less sense. her vision got blurry, Jessica stared at her, realizing that Matilda was going to resort to violence , "Geez Matilda! Calm down!"
At that moment, Matilda didn't care if she killed Jessica. All she felt was angry! All she wanted was revenge!

The next five minutes were a blur. All
Matilda remembered was screams. She was sure that she had hurt Jessica but she wasn't sure how. Matilda finally regained control of her body and stared down at Jessica who was lying on the floor. crying, begging for mercy.
Matilda started to cry, "I'm sorry Jessica." Jessica got up. "Huh?"
Matilda scratched her head. "I said I'm sorry. You know? For beating you up."
Jessica laughed. "Have you forgotten that I have the longest nails in school? you may have punched me but I LOOK fine. You look horrible!" Jessica laughed some more.
Matilda started to realize why her face had been stinging. She picked up the cracked mirror from the ground, her eyes were red, her face was red with blood and to top it off.... her hair.
Matilda smiled. "I look horrible!"
Jessica cringed, "then why are you smiling?"
"Because I look like me."
Matilda formed a wonderful plan in her mind.

"And I'll tell your mom what you did to me unless you do EXACTLY as I say!"
Jessica frowned. "Blackmail! After this I'm never going to talk to you again but...... it's a deal. My mom would kill me if you told her!"

Matilda snatched Jessica's bag and looked at her reflection in the scissors. With one swift slash she had destroyed Jessica's pretty locks of hair. Jessica sighed. Matilda threw one of her old outfits towards Jessica and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her. "Get changed!"

Ah, revenge was wonderful. Matilda waited for about 10 minutes and opened the door, "Well, well, well. Clothes DO make the man.... er.... girl."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I feel so bad for not writing for soooooooooo long! Here's a new chapter to make up for it! I tried to make it as long as possible so sorry if it drags on a bit. I know the story was more depressing at the beginning, sorry if you don't like the "mood" in the new chapters. :/

Anyway... I've gotten so much positive feedback for this story both in private message and in the comments! It makes me feel so wonderful to know that people like the story!!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! XD

"Delia AWAY!" CRASH "I'm okay!!!"