Chapter 2.

*Jaydon's POV*

I thought death was peace full and comfortable. But this wasn't that at all, this was the opposite. I could hear this god dam annoying beeping noise, the smell I was smelling smelt weird. Clean somehow. It was a really familiar smell, I couldn't quite place where I had smelt it before.  I could hear voices in the distance but couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

So this was death. Dark, smells funny and uncomfortable. Still it was better than being with everyone down there. Wonder if anyones found me yet? Wonder who it was. I doubt anyone would care, apart from Amy. She's the only one I feel bad about leaving. But maybe if she found out I was gay, I might feel different about that. I imagine if dad found me, he'd just leave me there for a bit to make sure I was actually dead then call the hospital. 

The voices and the beeping noise I could hear got louder. I wonder were I am? Heaven or Hell or somewhere completely different all together? The voices got loud enough that I could just about make out what they were saying.

"1...2...3"  The voice said. It sounded like a whisper.

All of a sudden everything got louder.

"We've got a pulse. Bring his blood pressure up" The voice said. Who ever it was it sounded like they were standing right beside me. This can't be death. It's too loud, and if I'm dead why would they be talking about a pulse?

''Jaydon? Can you hear us? Move if you can hear us?'' A different voice said. It was a females voice this time. She sound gentle and caring. I didn't move, I didn't know if I could move. I just didn't. It felt like someone was pinching my arm, but before I could respond to any pain it was gone. 

''Jaydon? Can you open your eyes sweetie?'' The nice kind voice said. Who was this? And where am I? 

I opened my eyes. At first everything was bright, but when things came into focus. I could see I was in a hospital room. They had them things, what they use to bring people back to life with. I don't know what they are called, I just used to call them 'shocky thing's' as a kid. Don't tell me they used them? No... No... They can't have.

''Am... Am I?... Am I dead?'' I asked the woman standing beside me, who was putting some clear liquid into a bag. I followed were the line from the drip went, I followed IT down to my arm. I was on a drip? What for? No, this can't be happening. I should be dead. I want to be dead!

''No sweetie.'' She said, looking at me with apologetic eyes.

Why would they bring me back to life for? What was the point? I'd just tried to kill my self, can't they see I don't want to be here? I don't want to be living anymore, hence the reason I hung my self. Stupid people. 

''What happened?'' I asked her. I never meant it in that way, I already knew what happened, but the woman looked like she'd know what I meant to say.

''Your sister found you. Amy is it?'' I nodded. ''She found you, and rang the hospital. You've got a broken rib and your cheekbone has been fractured. The police have took your father in for questioning. We think he may have been abusing you. We found other marks on your body, which lead us to come to this. Jaydon is this true?'' 

My face must have gave it all away, as she looked at me with sorry eye's. Would my dad really get locked away? I should be happy, but I'm not. I was left alone for a bit, while the doctors and nurse went to find the police that I guess must have came along to question me, if I refused to speak. 

I can't do anything right. I can't even kill my self. That proves how shit I am at everything I do. I'm too pathetic to even end my own life. Great! I heard the door open. I looked over, and saw Amy standing there smiling at me, I took one look at her and looked away. She's the last person I want to see, she saved my life when it didn't need saving.