Chapter 4.

*Jaydon POV*

I sat up in my bed watching Evan getting ready for school. He did imply I should be doing the same. I just shrugged him off. I knew I'd get Jace moaning at me again like he did yesterday. But to be fair, I could'nt care less, why should I go to school when I'm just going to kill my self later anyway? Where's the point in that? A bell rang from god know's where and Evan ran out of the room. I didn't even know this place had school bell's, that's how's you how much I pay attention. I didn't even have the time to breath before Evan ran back in the room. Like before he began rummaging through all his belonging's, till he found what he was looking for. A blue bandanna. He hastily shoved it in his pocket and ran out the room leaving the door wide open. He was obviously late for school. Good, I thought. I hope he get's in to trouble for it, Evan desveres it after telling Jace on me.

I looked around my room, tapping my finger on my thigh. Well this is fun. I want go around and explore some more, but that would risk running in to Jace. In the end I deiced to go out. If Jace see's him I'll just tell him I'm on my way to class's and I'm lost. I know that he'll try and take to me the lesson, then I'll either come up with a different excuse or go to the lesson and either get send out for disrupting behaviour or pretend to be sick. Perfect. I put on my jacket even though it was boiling outside, the last thing I need to  for people to see these cut's again. Putting my headphone's in my ear, I walked out my room and tried to find the way out of Blue. I managed to find my way out fairly quickly. After that, I kinda just stood there uncertain of where to go. I can't go in the main building someone will surely see me there, and there's not much else to go only the other dorms. And there's no point in going there. I deiced to walk around the back of the door buildings's, which would mean no one would be able to see me, and I could find somewhere to waste time. I kept my  head down as I walked in time to All Time Low which were now playing on my ipod. I sat down against a tree and various memory's came back to me. Some pleasant, Some not so pleasant.

*Flashback*

I blew out the 3 candles that were on my birthday cake. I wished that we'd always be a happy family and one day we'll go to Disney World and see Peter Pan and that really really big castle, which I'd pay for so we could all live in it. If I save all my pocket money, I'll be able to buy it. I smiled at the thought. 

'What did you wish for?' My mum asked, bearing a massive smile.

'I can't tell you that, Mummy. It won't come true' I laughed at her.

'Jaydon, Come open your present's' My Dad shouted from the back room. 

'Don't be silly, Daddy. I've already done that'

He ran in to the living room laughing. My Dad picked me up over his shoulder and carried me out to the back room. Once he set me down. I began looking for the present. Then I saw it, A new bike. Not just any bike. A Ben 10 one. I ran over to it, begging to go outside and play on it.

'Please Mummy, I'll be good for a whole week' I pleaded. 

'Aw, Come on Mandy,' Dad said giving her a kiss on the cheek. She gave in.  Dad took me outside and watched me play on my bike. I played on it for age's. It was the bestest bike in the whole wide world. When Mummy shouted me in, I unwillingly got of the bike and went inside. Once inside, I hugged Mummy, Daddy and Amy.

'I love you. I love you so much, I'm going to buy that castle in Disney World and we can all be a happy family and live there with The Princess and Peter Pan. Oh and Mickey too'

My family just laughed at me.

*Flashback Over*

*New Flashback*