Chapter 5.

*Jaydon's POV*

'I'M NOT GOING!' I shouted,running to the bathroom and locking the door behind me. 

'Jaydon! Open this door right now' Evan said, trying to keep his voice calm, from the other side of the door. He kicked the door in frustration 'Stop being a whiny little brat and just go' 

'Fuck of Evan'

He kicked the door again, before what sounded like walking away and out of the room. I stayed in the bathroom just in case he came back and dragged me out the room. Sure enough I heard the door open about 5 minute's later.

'Jaydon Doyle. You open this door right now' No way did Evan go and get Jace. What right did he have to do that? He only want's me to go otherwise Jace will have a go at him because it was his job to take me to therphy in the first place. Like hell am I going to go, even if I am forced to go, it's not like I'm going to tell them anything. They can all fuck of. I don't need help.

'Jaydon. Open the door, You need help and we can give it to you. You just have to open the door' Evan said softening his voice. 

'I don't need help.' I told both of them. 

I heard someone kick something, my guess it was Evan. Why's he getting so worked up about it? It's not like he cares anyway.

'Jaydon! You brat. Stop acting like a-'

'Evan! Don't provoke him' 

Provoke me? What am I? A bear?

'But it's true. He's being a brat'

Oh. I'm being a brat? I'm not the one kicking of and kicking door's.

'No. He's acting like everyone else did. Okay, maybe he is pushing people a bit further away than most. But he's not acting like a brat' 

I heard someone sigh, then a slam of a door. 

'Now look who's the brat' Jace muttered under his breath. 'Look, Jaydon. There's no point in sending you to Sam. It's obvuois you're not going to talk to her, if you won't talk to any of us. But I just want you to know, you can talk to anyone of us. Me. Evan' I scoffed at the idea of talking to Evan. 'Er...Brandon or Dale then. Anyone of us.' 

'Yeah. Sure what ever' 

'There's no point in sending you to school now, everyone's from Blue should be getting out of assembly soon then school's over for the weekend. So I'll leave you to do whatever.' Jason said walking out. 'Just remember, I'm here to help' He shouted before walking out. 

I waited half a hour before leaving my room, in search of Brandon. Unsure of were to find him, I lingered by the staircase leading up to his room. 

I felt a pair of arm's wrap around my waist. I did'nt know if I should have been scared and scream or be flattered.

'So a little birdie told me. You've got a crush on someone who's blond with green eye's. And they just happen to share my first name. It wouldn't be me by any chance Jay would it?' Dale whispered in to my ear softly. 

I could feel the blood rush up from my neck in to my face, and sure enough giving me that pinky-red face that I alway's wore when I saw Dale. Dale spun me around in his arm's so I was facing him. 

'Because you know. If it is, I also happen to have a crush on someone. Maybe you know him? He's called Jaydon' 

If I wasn't blushing before, I certainly was now. I looked up at Dale who was gazing at me, smiling slightly. 

'So what do you say?'

'A-about what?'

'Me and you. A date?'