Chapter #11

WYLMB Chapter #11

- Jake's PoV (Point of View) -

"You asked for it, you son of a b****!" Sam growled before his fist flew towards my direction.

But fortunately for me and my quick senses, I ducked down immediately and prevented my handsome face from being stained from blood and gore.

Nice try buddy.

"Oh yeah, you wanna fight huh? I'll tell you how a real man fights, and not pushing girls around like play toys!" I said curtly into Sam's face before my fist collided with Sam's jaw.

Distinctly, you could hear a cracking sound. Not from my knuckles but from Sam's skull.

However, being too complacent with my recent victory, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and before I knew it, a fist flew to my nose and one towards my abdomen area.

Losing my balance, I fell backwards and my back hit something hard...

And hollow?

CRASHHHHHH!!!!

Scrapes of broken pieces of the once beautiful porcelain vase sitting proudly on the outside of the nurses' office came piercing into my skin as I lay flat against the sharp pieces.

I groaned and winced in pain as I tried to sit up.

"Hey!! Slowly there! What are you trying to do? Get more cuts than you already have?" Sam said as he dashed towards my direction.

"I'm not in the mood for your fake concerns, Samuel." I breathed out as pain shot through my body from my limbs and body.

Not to mention my stomach and nose, which may be bleeding right now due to the huge impact some generous muscle man has given me.

"Is this the correct time to be saying all these now, huh?!" Sam exclaimed as he kneeled in front of me, pulling me out and away from the bloody mess that we both have made.

"I think it's best for yo-"

"What the f***is going on here?!" Sam was talking to me before a high pitch scream pierces through the stale air, interrupting Sam.

Turning our heads around to the source of the scream, all we could see is Jess standing dumbfounded at the entrance of the nurses' office, with bandages all over her limbs.

We are in seriously deep shit now.

~~~~~

- Jess' PoV (Point of View) -

"You two! Come here NOW!" I hissed at the two boys.

Remind me how old these two are again?

What on earth is going through these two's minds when they were fighting?

Never mind, let's get rid of the present situation first.

As Jake held on to Sam for support, the two of them walked towards the nurses' office and Sam just stared at me.

It was with much intensity as his electric blue eyes pierced through my dull brown ones. A chill went down my spine.