Will you save me? [Book Two]

<Will You> series: Two

Will you love me back? [Book One] {Completed}
Will you save me? [Book Two] {Ongoing}

~~~~~

"I love you, Jess."

I giggled, "I love you too Sam."

"You know, I didn't just say 'I love you' just to hear it back right? I said it to make sure you knew."

"Yes silly. I wanted you to know it too."

* Sequel to WYLMB

High school sweetheart, Samuel and Jessica, went through blood, sweat, tears and hell before fate finally decided to let them be together.

However something, or more like someone, just had to interfere.

After stalking Jessica since her freshman year of high school, (s)he finally decided to take actions now. On her last year here in high school.

Before it's too late.

(S)he may have lost the race into taking away her first kiss to Samuel Nathan Langston, but (s)he will not lose to anyone, anymore.

What is (s)he going to take away from her?

Is he going to save her?

Who is the ultimate mastermind behind the Secret Voice that appears in  the last few chapters of WYLMB [Book One] ?

Read on to find out.

-----

Hey guys! So as you may or may not know, depending on whether or not you guys have read the author's note on the previous update, yes this will be the final update I will have on WYLMB. Because WYSM is born!!

If you guys are confused, I've decided to break down this plot I have in my mind into two (or more!!) stories because if I just squeeze all into one, it's just going to be too much.

So I've decided to make this the <Will You> series!!

WYLMB will be this series' Book One while WYSM shall be this series' Book Two, kinda like WYLMB's sequel!

So thoughts you might have in your mind maybe that this story is very rushed and incomplete.

I do agree to it being very rushed, it's a fault on my part, but as of why it's incomplete, it's because you will all find out on WYSM!!

So one thing to clarify is that my upload schedule of uploading twice a week will continue on WYSM, so please please please go check out <Will you save me?> on my profile!! It's already up now!!

And also, thank you all so much for this wonderful amazing 2015. With you guys, you all made my life that much happier, seeing that you all are writing nice comments and voting on my updates!!

Yes, I may not those hundreds and hundreds of amazing writers whose stories get millions and millions of views and votes, but I'm happy with what I have.

But it'll make my life a lot happier f you would continue sharing and voting on my future updates!! :D

So as of now, I have 1810 amazing reads and 182 amazing votes. As of if this story will continue growing or not, let's all let fate decide. Although I do hope that WYLMB grows to 2k total reads by March 28 2016 cause it'll be my best birthday gift ever!!

So with that, I guess it's a wrap. Remember that I'm really grateful to all of you out there, whether you are just a silent reader or an active one, know that I appreciate your support for WYLMB. (( but of course you know that I love those active ones more (; ))

And I guess it's time for me to turn on the 'Complete' button now!!

((Ps I may continue editing this story so look out for future updates in this story!!))

So yeah. Thank you for the amazing 2015 and hope that 2016 will be a better one with WYSM!!

So this will be the last time I'm gonna say this here!!

If you haven't already, remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE this story!!

I love you all and see you in WYSM!!

I hope to see all of you guys there in WYSM and continue Jess' and Sam's journey with me!!

Please please please go check it out!! It'll mean everything to me!

With that, it's a goodbye.

For now ;)

Love,
Xuan 🌿