-Prologue- Invitation

Ring Ring--
Kuroko quickly shrugs out of his bed and reached out his hand to take his phone that has been ringing the past few minutes. He rubbed his eyes ,checking his phone and squints his eyes, only to see a phone call from his former captain, Akashi. 'What is he doing this late?' He thought before he answered the phone. "Tetsuya , come to Teikou. Right now." Only those words are heard and he hangs up. To be honest, Kuroko is hoping for something more from a late night call.
He can only sighs and wraps himself with a jacket. He tip-toes his way out of his house and walk fastly (run actually) to the school.

Akashi waves his hand to Kuroko, gesturing him to go faster. All of the Kiseki no Sedai members, along with Takao and Himuro are there already, except one."Uhm,.. where's Aomine-kun?" He asked. "I've already called him hundred times already but he hasn't came yet! Damn Ahominecchi!" Kise pouts and keeps tapping his phone screen. "KISE, STOP TEXTING ME! YOU'RE REALLY ANNOYING!" Aomine suddenly pops out on the school gate carrying his phone, grumbling. "You're always late Aominecchi!"
"Stop it you two, or I'll stab you" Akashi's scissors that comes out from nowhere seems succesfully terrifies the two of them.

Akashi clears his throat, "The reason I call of you here is that I have an amazing idea that appears in my dream," he clears his throat once again. "We're going to have a courage test, right here and now." "But isn't that a normal idea," "Are you defying me, peasant?" Akashi glares at Takao who interrupts his talking. Takao backs up and hide himself behind Midorima. "Enough of that, Akashi. We all understand. Let's just get in and do it. I'm really tired." Midorima said as he fixes his megane. Akashi looks like he wants to burst out but he endures it.

Akashi commands Aomine to unlock the front door with his key (yeah, he has all of the keys). "This doesn't feel right, Akashi-kun, let's just cancel this," Kuroko said as he peeks inside. The chills send shiver down his spine. He quickly shuts the door, "I'm really serious Akashi-kun, something is wrong.." "Are you doubting me, Tetsuya? I'm ready for all consequences," Akashi replied, raising his chin. Akashi enters the building without hesitation. Everybody are looking at each other before they all decided to follow Akashi.

Not even a minute passes, a huge wind howls even though all windows are closed. Kise suddenly stops where he stood, his face is pale. "O-oi, Kise, what's wrong?" Kise points at somewhere, where two 'creatures' ( or ghost, maybe? We don't know ==" ) floating in the air, glaring deadly at the group. "THE F***" everyone starts sprinting towards the door, trying to open it but couldn't. The creatures fly slowly approaching them, making Kise screams like a girl "NOO!! I'M GONNA DIEEEE!!"
The creatures laugh creepily. "Ahehehehehe.." Akashi steps forward, defending the group and shouts loudly, "What do you want from us?!"
"Don't you ever heard of the rumour?" Said the first creature
"The late night rumour," the second creature continues
"If you visit the school at midnight," the first continues again
"You will be cursed"
They said followed by a laugh.

"Ah, but don't worry.."
"You can break the curse,"
"If you win the game"

"Saa, Let the game begin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minna, this is the prologue, chapter 1 is still in progress. Please wait a little longer nee~ we're really doing our best right now~
Enjoy ^^