-Chapter 1- Maze & Book Hunt

Minna!, finally we can finish this chapter. Please enjoy!
(*≧ω≦*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The floor start shaking and the sound of thunder can be heard. Suddenly the floor cracked and blocks start forming into maze and separating every each of them.
"This game is quite simple.." the creature starts to speak again after the maze is created
"You just need to find a way out,"
"And because we're generous,"
"You'll find a partner inside the maze," the sentence are finished with a creepy laugh. Then the creatures fade away along with the sounds.

"A-akashi-kun!" "Kise!" "Muro-chin!" "Shin-chan!" Everybody starts calling each other, but no sounds are able to pass through the giant walls.

Kuroko start to shiver and walks slowly beside the walls, following his instinct. "I know I shouldn't have come,"

Kuroko stops at an intersection after hundreds of dead end, "great, I can't decide anymore," he slowly walks in the center of it when suddenly the blocks joined together, almost crushing him, if only he doesn't have a good reflex. "Oh, we forgot to mention," the creature's voice echoes around the maze. "This maze could move on its own.."

...

"Simple, huh.." Akashi chuckles, "Well maybe for me, but not for the others." Akashi walks calmly, trusting his instinct to find a way out, but more importantly... to find his partner. He keeps walking but never encounters any dead end ( because he's absolute).
When suddenly he hears a loud sound of blocks crashing into each other, he run toward the sound and see Kuroko who stumbles backwards. "Tetsuya?" He approaches Kuroko and helps him to get up. "Thankyou," Kuroko said while cleaning the dust off his pants. "Seems like you're my partner, huh," Akashi said as he smiles. Kuroko replies with a nod "yes, looks like it" and then he smile, knowing he will be with (his) Akashi for the rest of the game.
"Well, we better get going. I don't want to be here for any longer."

They walk for quite long until they find an opened door, seems like the exit. Nobody is there yet.
"Hello.. hell..o," the creepy sound echoes again,
"We forgot to tell something again,"
"There are several exits,"
"For each team,"
"If you encounter a closed door,"
"That means you have to find another door, which is opened.." the sentence ended with a creepy laugh, once again.

Akashi grabs Kuroko's hand, pulling him inside the room. Inside the room. There's a long corridor. They walk slowly until they find another door. "Akashi-kun," kuroko pointed somewhere near the door. There's a note saying ' BOOK HUNT. You must find the right book in the right arrangement before the time limit. If you passed the time limit, someone might die between you. ' Akashi read the note. "What should we do, Akashi-kun?" Kuroko pulled Akashi sleeve. "We should play of course" he smiled and opened the door. Inside the door, there's many shelf filled with books. In front of them, there's a table with four blocks. Each blocks have a different letters. The letters are O, K, A, and I. "...first we should find the right arrangement".