-Chapter 2- Book Hunt (2)

Sorry for the long wait! Finally this chapter is finished! Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ticking sounds making Kuroko's heart beat very fast. His mind is in a mess, he just couldn't figure out what the clue meant. "Sigh.. this letters won't make any sense. We've tried every word possible, yet makes no result." Akashi laid down on the floor, trying to count how much time has passed. Kuroko ruffled his own hair in despair. "We won't make it.."
"Don't give up just like that Tetsuya," Akashi pat Kuroko's shoulder, giving him a spark of hope.
"Let's just do it slowly.. firstly, let's review all the clues," Kuroko nodded. "We need to find the books and arrange them before the time stopped. We have these letters, O, K, A, I.."
"They said we need to arrange the letter and they also said.." Kuroko gasped in realization, "OTP.. It's, it's" Kuroko grasped Akashi's hand, "You got something?" Kuroko's eyes sparkled by his discovery, shaking Akashi's shoulder, "AoKi! AoKi! It's Aoki!" "Woah, calm down, Tetsuya!" "But! But it's AoKi!" "What's AoKi?"
" Don't you get it?! It's Aomine-kun and Kise-kun!"
"So.. AoKi is a ship name?"
"Yes!!" Kuroko hugged Akashi suddenly and let go after he realized what he did. "I..i., I'm sorry! I'm just really overwhelmed.. " Kuroko rubbed his own hands.
Akashi cleared his throat, his cheeks are slightly blushed, "Well now we've found our clues, let's search for the book immediately. Pretty sure we don't have much time left." Kuroko nodded several times and followed Akashi who was already ahead of him.
"What comes on your mind first when you think of Daiki?" Akashi spoke after walking through some shelves. "Basketball for sure.." Kuroko said as he searched the shelf... " ah! It's right here! " he showed Akashi a magazine, the title is 'Ace'. "look, there's a symbol here, on the back... it must be the first book" Akashi take the book and go to the other shelf. "Come on, we need to hurry" Kuroko nodded and followed Akashi. "When it comes to Daiki, then it must be about... porn... right?" Akashi searched the shelf "... found it" he showed Kuroko a book, the title is 'Oppai Heaven' "look, the symbol is here..." he pointed at the lower right part of the book. " Kuroko nodded as he take the book. "Two more to go" he said as he walk "Kise-kun... then it must be about modeling" he look around for a modeling book. " maybe this is the one... " Kuroko took the book. Suddenly, a bullet shot from nowhere and graze Kuroko's shoulder. "Tetsuya! You okay!?" Akashi approached Kuroko, "im okay Akashi-kun, it only grazed me" He stand up and look at the clock, "more importanly, we're running out of time..." he started to search the shelf again, "wait, let me do it, you might get hurt again" Akashi pulled Kuroko and searched for the book "looks like i found the book" he pulled the book out of the shelf "it's the right book" Akashi look at the clock, "lets find the last book, we still have 10 minutes" he walk to the last shelf, Kuroko followed him. "Do you think the last book is about basketball too?" Kuroko asked "if it Kise, probably yes" Akashi suddenly pulled a book and fortunately , it's the right book (it's because Akashi is absolute :p) "now we just need to arrange it" Akashi took all the book and start to arrange it. After he done, the door opened "ding dong! You just finished your game! You may proceed to the next game!" The voice of the creature echoed through the corridor. "...come on Tetsuya, we have to go" Akashi took Kuroko hand and walk to the next place.