-Chapter 4- Hide and Seek

Once he open the door, he see many Kises inside. "What the hell!" Aomine go through the sea of Kises. "I have to look for that guy between this fakes!? That's crazy!" Althought he said something like that, he begin to search for the real Kise. He examine them one by one. After a while... he stop. "How am i supposed to know!? All of them looks same! This is frustating!" Aomine scratch the back of his head. ...... He take a deep breath "Calm yourself Aomine... you can find him..." Aomine convinced himself and start to search again.

............

"Hehehe... seems like you can't find him" suddenly, one of the creatures appear "!! You!! Where did you hide Kise!?" Aomine try to punch the creature. "Whoops~ please don't use violence~ well, it's not like you can hit me though~" The creature tease Aomine "You bastard!!" Aomine clench his fist "Oh my~ Please calm down~ i'm here to give you a hint" Aomine frowned "so you think i'm going to believe you?!" The creature laughed "you will if you want to find your beloved boyfriend" Aomine crossed his arms "we're not a lover" The creature tilt his head, confused "but you love him and he also love you right?" Aomine roll his eyes "that doesn't mean we're lover and there's no way he love me..., enough with the chit chat, give me the hint now" the creature grin "fine, the hint is 'look at the most unexpected place, you might find a treasure' oh! and also, you can't say he doesn't love you because neither you nor i know the truth. Well then, good luck on your search~ byee~" the creature suddenly disappear. "Wh-what!? Hey! Come back! Tch!" Aomine sigh, he start to think about what the creature said 'i don't know the truth... yet... huh? Arghh! don't think about that! What's the hint just now?' Aomine start to search around the gym. "The hint said look at the most unexpected place, so maybe he isn't there between the fakes?" He look at his surrounding. His eyes stop at a cupboard in the corner. He run and open it. His instinct was right. He find Kise inside, tied and unconscious. He quickly take Kise out of the cupboard, lay him down and untie the rope. "Oii! Kise! Wake up!" Aomine shake Kise gently. Kise slowly open his eyes "Aomine...cchi...?" Aomine sigh in relief when he hear Kise's voice "you okay? Don't make me worried" He hug Kise "are you hurt anywhere?" Kise shook his head "no.... i'm fine.. just a little headache" Aomine slowly get up. He help Kise to stand up. "Ding dong! Congratulations! You just finished the game! You may proceed to the next game!" The voice of the creature can be heard from inside the gym. "Looks like we still have some games to play, want to rest first?" Aomine glance at Kise. "No, the faster the better" Aomine scratch the back of his head "fine lets go" he start to walk away. Kise look at him from behind and smile before he run to his side and hold Aomine hand. Aomine blush at Kise's action but he just go on with that. They walk slowly hand in hand to their next destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waa! Sorry it took so long, i kind of stuck here :'( . Hope you like the new chapter.