Quotes

I just want a day to go bye... When I'm not pretending to be happy.

Maybe if I wasn't so good at pretending to be happy, I might learn to actually be happy.

Why do I try not to cry, sometimes I think I could die. But when it comes out, I just want to shout, and scream and cry it all out.

A strong girl keeps her stuff in line-and with tears running, she still manages to spit the simple words "I'm fine".

I don't need a reason to kill myself, I need a reason not to. I could die at any moment, the tragedy is that I don't.

I think the easiest way to lose something is to want it too badly.

I learned to laugh, I learned to cry. Will I ever learn to say goodbye?

When you love someone, you are giving them power to hurt you.

People change and forget to tell each other.

It's funny how the people that hurt you the most, are the one's that promised they never would.

It's hard to answer the question, "what's wrong", when nothing's right.

I know it seems like I'm this strong person who can get through anything, but inside I'm fragile. I've had so many things thrown at me, and each one has only made a crack. What I'm afraid of is shattering.

I don't want the world to see me, because I don't think that they'd understand

I'm often silent when I am screaming inside

Someone once asked me, "why do you always insist on taking the hard road?" I replied, "why do you assume I see to roads?"

Sometimes I feel like nobody held me down an forced me to cry or made me hug them, or seen to the inside of me. I just say "oh I'm fine" and walk away. Nobody's ever said to me "no you're not."

Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like.

I'm hurting so bad inside I just wish you could see... I'm struggling to be someone that isn't even close to me.

She's not the kind of girl who likes to tell the world about the way she feels about herself.