Chapter [14] Three Amigos

Chapter Fourteen:

Work was a pain. My feet felt like I had been walking on hot coal for two weeks straight. It's Saturday so more hours for me. I had just come back from my break when I saw Chase's little brother walk in.

"Chandler, hey." I smiled.

"Hey Ivy. I didn't know you work here."

"Yep, I just recently started though." I gave a small smile.

"Sweet. I was just gonna get something to eat before-" Chandler stopped mid sentence when his eyes landed next to me.

"Ivy, hey!" Morgan said as she walked through the door.

"Hey Morgan what are you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"To get something to eat, silly." She rolled her eyes playfully. She looked at Chandler who was still in fact staring at her. She gave him a weird look as she turned on her heel to find herself a table.

"Chandler." I called. "Chandler, yoo hoo." I waved my hands in front of him.

"Oh, erm yeah?" He scratched the back of his neck.

I followed his gaze that stayed glued to Morgan as she walked off. I cleared my throat.

"So, want to tell me what that was about?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

He laughed nervously. "What?"

"Oh you know what." I nudged his elbow. "Well are you gonna stand here or are you gonna go talk to my sister?"

"You think I should?" He ran his hand through his hair.

"Well duh." I laughed. I pushed him towards her direction and watched as he stood next to her booth. They talked for awhile and later he sat with her.

I could definitely sense a relationship blooming.

After work, I rattled my keys into my car door to unlock it.

"Hey, where you going?" Jason pulled up in his car beside me. Crawford was in the passenger seat and Chase was in the back.

"I'm going home. I have a date with my pillow." I yawned a little.

"Oh come on, don't you want to hang out with your favorite guys?" Chase fake pouted from the back seat.

I looked at them and they had these fake little innocent smiles on their faces.

"Yeah no." I shook my head.

"Fine." Crawford raised both his hands.

"Thank you." I muttered as I got in my car and began driving home.

Not long after did I realize they were actually following me to my house. I finally parked and got out of my car and so did they.

"What do you guys want?" I walked towards my front door.

"We're bored. We don't have anything to do." Jason shrugged.