《Scream & Shout》《❺》

11:52 PM

With that in mind, [Name] waddled away from the twins. She could feel numerous eyes on her back, burning everywhere: on her waist’s tantalizing curves, on her naked legs ― [Name] pulled the hem of her dress down the length of her thighs, to no avail ― and everywhere else. She felt nervous, her moves turning machinelike so as to not give a bad impression. She thought that once she would infiltrate this unexplored universe, she will stop bottling up her feelings and unleash on the dance floor like a part of this otherworldly race of people.

[Name] could picture the bartender’s gold-colored eyes scattered on every part of her body, locking her under their dangerous stare. She swayed her head gently, out of instinct, to see if he was in the same spot she’s left him. As she did so, something that was dark and threadlike whipped in her face and slapped over her eyes. [Name] let a shriek slip past her lips as she stepped back, an eye now turning red. A good part of her cocktail spilled on the bottom of her dress and thighs, and she cursed so many times in her mind that she actually started feeling guilty.

She was ready to tap the woman on the shoulder when she turned her head around, a pair of frowning eyes piercing [Name]’s. He was a male, [Name] quickly corrected herself ― an insanely pretty one at that. Said male only glared at her, not knowing what she was staring at him for.

“You hit―-m-me with you tail-”

“Get out of my fucking way!” the Asian man barked as he looked away, deeming her unworthy of his attention. His ponytail whipped left and right like an aggressive snake. He was looking for someone.

[Name] sighed shakily when she opened the ladies’ bathroom door. A closer look at her stained dress was enough to make her regret ever buying a drink. She drank the rest out of uncontained frustration as she examined her sore eye and wiped the smudged mascara with the tip of her finger.

This was slowly getting out of control.

Was that a good sign?