Chapter 4

After a few hours of locking myself in my room, I decided I was past the point of starvation and I needed food. Before I left the room I put my ear to the door listening to see if I could hear when Jackson was. I slowly crept out of my room and down the stairs missing the second last because I didn't want it to creak. Walking down the hallway I eventually reached the kitchen...empty, where the hell was Devil's Spawn then.

As I raided the fridge for supplies I heard a loud cough come from behind me, I ignored it and continued to pull out food until I heard his sweet laugh. I turned to face his with a piece of carrot hanging out of my mouth which made his smirk grow.

He walked towards me stopping 30 centimetres from me taking the carrot out of my mouth and putting it in his. I gasped at his sudden action "that was mine, it was in my mouth because I was eating it."

She shrugged his shoulders the smirk on his face getting more daring "it wasn't in your mouth sweet pumpkin pie."

I was gobsmacked "it was clearly in my mouth I had half of it bitten off already."

Jackson nodded his head "half of it was in your mouth..." He ran his thumb along my lower lip "...the other half was not."

I shook my head in disbelief "go away I am trying to make myself a meal here."

He nodded his head in agreement "so make a meal and while you do that I will be standing here right now."

I looked at him waiting for a catch, tired of waiting I asked "and?"

His grin increased "and nothing makes a meal but later on I want one?"

I slowly nodded my head confused "and what meal would you like later?"

He shrugged his shoulders "something sweet." He said never once losing eye contact with me.

I nodded my head "sure I make a good apple pie or mousse, cheesecake, cupcakes but I take you for a chocolate cake guy."

Jackson shook his head "I like something sweeter."

I nodded my head "a tart then?"

He shook his head "sweeter, not a usual dessert."

I now looked at him confused "what is sweeter than any desert?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist "you, I just want one kiss anywhere of my choosing."

I looked at him "all this over me wanting to have one meal?"

Slowly he nodded his head "yep" he claimed popping the 'p'.

"I don't get how this is fair then?"

He looked at me confused "how isn't it fair?"

I played with the skirt of my nightgown "you get a kiss and all I get is to make my food?"

Jackson nodded "okay I will make your dinner as long as I get the kiss."

I nodded my head not trusting my voice I knew it would be shaky in anticipation. He came up behind me putting his hands either side of me placing meat and salad onto my bread. After putting a piece of bread on top before putting it on the plate and sliding it closer to me. He whispered into my ear "eat up my sweet little blossom."

After I had finished the sandwich I turned to face him. I looked at him waiting for him to kiss me, I asked "aren't you going to...you know, kiss me?"

He nodded my head "yeah I will kiss you later, right now I think we should get ready for bed. Tomorrow we have plans and it's going to be a very long day."

I nodded my head grabbing his hand dragging him upstairs with me. Once our teeth were brushed we both laid down in the bed with me on the right. I turned to face him, "what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.

He ran his fingers through his hair "tomorrow we are going out and that is all you are going to get." As I was about to talk Jackson's lips were on mine he was slow and gentle.

He ran his tongue over my lower lip asking for permission which I granted. Once he had access to my mouth he took full advantage to explore every nook and cranny of my mouth.

Slowly massaging his tongue against mine making me moan. He pulled away putting his head against mine "sleep well sweet pea."

I nodded my head against his "goodnight Mr Big Bad Wolf."