Chapter 12

I turned to Jackson "what do you mean get rid of him, Jackson?" I asked worried about what he said.

Jackson pulled me into his arms pecking my head he started "princess there is a few things I need to remind you of."

I nodded my head looking down to her "what is it, baby?"

I could feel her hot breath on my neck "there was more to my story then what I retold you."

Sapphire nodded her head "okay then what did you forget?"

I took a deep breath "I was never meant to fall in love with you that was a bonus, I was only ever meant to get close to your father and then take him down. That was my job princess but then I met you. They tried to pull me out but I was already in so deep that it was no longer an option. There were many times your father almost caught me in a lie but I always found a way out. You're the only reason your father isn't in jail now because I have what I need to put him away but you were the one thing stopping me."

Sapphire asked lowly "what are you?" She took a deep breath yelled, "who are you?"

I took another deep breath "I am an undercover cop and my first case was this one. My father was a dirty cop this case was given to me so I could prove I wasn't like him, I'm not like him."

I looked at Sapphire and she had a blank look on her face. I could see she was having a hard time processing everything I had said. As I was about to add on to what I had already said she spoke up "I knew before the accident didn't I?"

I nodded my head "you were head to the police station the day of the accident because you wanted all of the death around you to end and you though handing in your father would do that."

Sapphire nodded her head "did you agree with my decision in handing him in?"

I shook my head "I didn't want you involved. Handing in your father wouldn't have solved a thing someone would have taken his spot. Me handing in your father would have gotten you out because as you were headed to the station so was I to offer up a deal."

I could see Sapphires lower lips tremble "we didn't communicate well did we?"

I shook my head "both very strong-willed but we made it work also a lot of makeup sex."

Sapphire smirked at me "that is the one thing I trust the most about everything you have told me so far baby."

I shook my head her in amusement "princess I am so disappointed that you know me so well."

Sapphire then looked down saddened "what are we going to do about dad?"

I pulled her into my arms "with your permission I am going to call it in and get him charged with everything and anything. Princess just think for a moment if I do this he is going to go away for a very long time."

Sapphire nodded her head "can you give me the night to think about it?"

I nodded my head quickly pecking her lips "okay if that is what you need your wish is my command."