Chapter 5

That surprise Jackson was telling me about guessing what it was...the mall, Big Bad Wolf took little young me to the mall. I now stood I front of the entry doors "what are we doing here Jackson?"

He pulled me into his chest my back to his chest "obviously shopping, we have nothing."

I turned around in his arms "okay then we split up and meet in two hours."

Jackson looked at me as though I was stupid, shaking his head "no princess we stick together."

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth on realisation "I knew you would miss me."

That made Jackson laugh "no princess I want us to stick together so you don't get yourself killed."

I fake gasped "I would never scare you like that Jackson..." I put my hand on my heart and continued "scouts honour."

Jackson laughed shaking his head "bullshit princess you were never a scout."

I didn't bother answering him I just walked inside heading to one of my favourite stores. It wasn't long until he joined me and we were shopping for clothes for the pair of us.

We had an hour until closing time and I only had one more store to go to. Jackson thought we were done but I had to do this one last store.

I grabbed his hand leading him into the scandalous store, many might have already guessed-Victoria Secret. I dragged him through the aisles pulling skimpy sets of lingerie. As I had the last item Jackson asked "okay time to pay?"

I shook my head "oh so clueless Jackson we need to make sure they fit so to the changing rooms."

He wordlessly followed me into the changing rooms throwing himself onto one of the stiff chairs placed on the corner. I tried the pieces on after each one I called him over for his opinion and every time all I got was a dropped mouth. After I had a lot more on Jackson and I went to the register and paid and we headed home.

**Later that night**
I was coming out of the shower drying my hair. I stood at the end of the bed looking at what was on the bed. On the bed laid a topless and pant-less Jackson. He laid in bed in his boxer briefs, I disposed of my towel before getting in beside him.

I cuddled into his side "thank you for taking me shopping today it meant a lot."

He kissed my nose "it's okay princess."

I wrapped my arm around his stomach "have you finally stuck to one nickname?" I asked him.

Jackson shrugged his shoulders "I guess so." He laughed putting his arm under my head.

I hooked my leg onto his waist "Jackson can we play a game?"

He thought about it for a moment "if you wish."

I nodded my head "I want to play twenty-one questions please Jack."

He kissed me again but this time on my chin, he replied "anything you want princess."

I thought about my first question for a moment "have you ever been in love?"

Jackson thought about it before nodding his head "yeah once, she was beautiful. She actually looked a lot like you with a lot of differences like the personality for starters; she was free and happy, she had plans and aspirations. She wanted to go places and she was going to get there. She was very athletic, she gave me a run for my money and she was smart very smart. You will laugh at this but she was self-assured- not cocky like me, she was too good to be cocky. She had everyone wrapped around her fingers since the day she was born and nothing changed. You could walk into a crowded room and her smile would be the brightest thing there. She was many things but she couldn't tell a joke to save her life although she would have probably joked about dying to lighten the mood..."

Before he continued I interrupted "you are talking in past tense what happened?"

Jackson shrugged his shoulders "that girl died, the girl I loved died."

I nodded my head "your turn." I whispered not wanting the give my condolences when I didn't know the girl, it didn't feel right.

"Have you ever been in love princess?" He repeated my question.

I shook my head "never got a chance but there was one boy I really liked, maybe even came close to loving."

Jackson nodded his head indicating he was listening "and?" he asked wanting more on the subject.

I moved my hand along his chest "dad got in the way and forbidden the boy to ever look at me or anyone else I knew to even go near me."

Jackson once again nodded his head "some time alone is the best thing to be."

I nodded "yeah but it gets lonely, now for your next question. What is your favourite colour?"

He looked at me weirdly "so you start with a deep question and then go to something cheesy and boring? My favourite colour would be black but it's shade and not a colour so green, not lime green but grass green with maybe a mix of yellow."

I nodded my head "interesting choice, Bad Wolf."

He laughed at the nickname "okay my turn, have you ever slept with anyone?"

I nodded my head "I am sleeping with you now."

Jackson looked unamused "as in shagged!"

I laughed at his clarification "that is personal!" Jackson gave me a deep stair wanting me to answer "no I haven't!"

Jackson looked at me before bursting out laughing, he asked "how a blind guy could see you are hot?"

I shrugged my shoulders embarrassed before answering "dad keeps a close eye on me and if he isn't watching me then a gang member is."

Jackson nodded his head understanding "it isn't much of a life being a gang leaders daughter is it."

I shook my head mumbling a response before turning and rolling away from him "goodnight."