Chapter 10

*****Not edited also there are only a few more chapters.*****
It wasn't long until Jackson had us in a new town with new ID's. This town was so small and quiet but that might make hiding easier. I know Jackson believes my dad is involved in this somehow I saw the look in his eyes when I to.d him that dad had known about us for at least a year.

When we first arrived in town Jackson instead of asking told me that tonight me and him have a date and I had to dress casual and warm. Although were hiding he could have been a lot more romantic.

When the time came Jackson came wandering into our room in a white v-neck and dark washed jeans. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a blue flow shirt with a black leather jacket.

We drove half an hour down the road, being such a small town also has its disadvantages such as the hick to get the nearest stores and cafes and all signal.

When we got inside the cafe there where another young couple eating some scones. Jackson pulled out my chair for me and then tucked it in after me. Once our orders had arrived we both dug into the food and sharing light conversation.

I gentle whipped my face with the serviette, I asked Jackson "we have done this before, I mean went to a deserted cafe for our first date?"

Jackson smiled at me "yeah for our first date I took you to a cafe half an hour away from your house and I pulled out your chair for you and then I pushed it in after you had sat. We ordered the same thing as our first date. I also made sure this place looked the same and I was wearing the same as the other one."

I smiled at him and then kissed him in the cheek, I asked "where do we stand, like are we together or not?"

Jackson grabbed my hand gently kissing it "I want to be with you again I move at whatever pace you want to go at and whatever else you want to do. I will be one step behind you and then when you remember then we will do whatever you want to do then."

I smiled at him "there is a lot of things that I remember clearly, but there is still a few years that I don't remember."

Jackson rubbed his food against mine, he asked "what has been your fondest memories so far of us?"

I thought about it for a moment "well there is a few you were taking me out of town for the long weekend and we were almost at the place we were staying at when the car broke down. I remember finishing the walk to the cabin but before I could drag you inside to ravish you, you pulled me into your arms and said 'princess I want to do something cheese with you, dance with me in the pouring rain.' I laughed at you thinking you were joking but you weren't. You placed my arms around your neck and your hands were just above my ass just a millimetre away I think. We stayed in the rain for almost an hour. When we did finally get inside we had a shower and went straight to the bed the spooned to warm up."

Jackson smiled at me "that was a good whole weekend because if I remember although the both of us got the flu the weekend that followed both us getting better was better."

I smiled at him remembering that we spent the two days in bed making up for lost time."
Not long after that Jackson and I headed back to our new house. I said, "another favourite moment of us was nearly six months into our relationship."

Jackson smiled at me because he knew what I was talking about he asked "and what was that?"

I laid on his chest running my hand down his chest "well we were in your room after a long day of nothing when I suddenly straddled you. You placed your hands on the bottom of my thighs smirking at me. We had talked about having sex for a while and we had tried different methods of oral and we had tried dry sex. I unbuttoned your black shirt kissing down your chest and neck. You asked if I was ready and I told you that you should find out. You certainly did find out because that night we made love for the first time, my first time."

Jackson sat up and kissed me, he gently ran his fingers through my hair tangling his fingers in my long brown locks. When I pulled away Jackson said, "I can't wait to remember everything."

I kissed his nose "I remember how much I loved you, it was intense our relationship."

Jackson smiled at me "that it was."