//0.9//

Ashton's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must have drifted off during an over watched episode of Grey's Anatomy, as I awoke to a stressed Luke walking through the door.

"I didn't mean to wake you." the blonde spoke softly before putting the many bags, that filled his hands, by the door and then heading over to sit beside me.

"You're fine." I mumbled groggily as Luke sat right in the middle of the small couch, causing our thighs and shoulders to rub against one another with every move. It wasn't an uncomfortable position, but more of a reassuring one.

I was beyond happy to have my best friend back; even if it meant my feelings had to stay hidden. I knew I had loved Luke all throughout high school and university, and the sexual tension was unbearable.

He wouldn't understand it though and I couldn't explain it to him. I wanted to tell him that after all these years I still have the biggest crush on him. I wanted to tell him that even though I'm asexual, he made me feel things. I wanted to tell him that it was my fault for being so needy, that it was my fault for us arguing that night. I wanted to tell him that I was sorry and that he was the first friend I've had in years. I wanted him to know that I was scared to get closer and make plans because my future seemed way out of my hands.

I just wanted him to kiss me so passionately that we would just forget everything...

I was full on crying now and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

Luke frowned slightly but pulled me into his long arms anyway, as I buried my tear stained face into the soft fabric of his black tshirt.

"I'm s-sorry." I stammered, as Luke rubbed small circles into the dark fabric of my ripped jeans.

"shhh it's okay ash." the tall blonde whispered, his hands still leaving soft shapes along my thighs. "It will all be okay."

Maybe I was too caught into the moment, but for some reason I believed Luke meant everything he said.

I silently cried, the tears starting to slow as I looked up into the eyes of my childhood best friend. I was lost in the swirling blues, a storm forming along the brim- greys and blues mixing to create a vibrant color.

He started to release his grip on my sides, as he slowly lifted his right arm up an brought it to my cheek.

He wiped the remaining tears, before caressing the spot right under my chin an pulling me in for a deep kiss

a/n I am honored to have the amazing tronnorvevo who wrote all of this chapter!!!!!!! - he's the best❤️
btw I've been really anxious so I'm procrastinating all this writing but holiday break is in 3 days so ITS THE SEASON FOR 5saucevevo UPDATES YAYYYYYY

SHOULD I DO A CHARACTER ASK????