//10//

IM BACK 💖

Lukes pov

I made a move. I took a risk that probably could of wasted our friendship. It only was a simple kiss but it meant the world to me, a chance a single only chance I had to make a move on what I believed was the love of my life. I knew I had to tell calum- but now I had to focus on Ashton. I looked at him and the glowing of his hazel eyes seemed to light up when I pulled him in for a hug. He began to try to stutter out something to me "l-l-lu?" there it was the cute nickname ugh why did he have to be so perfect. "yes baby" oh god I called him baby shit holy shit what am I going to do. The slight smile on his lips grew much larger as he noticed the pet name. "w-w-we do that a-a-again" "yes baby of course" I pulled him in for another kiss this one deeper with more passion and lust I had ever felt before. You could tell the boy was inexperienced from the way he kissed. After we both were gasping for breath I pulled away and he made some kind of a whiny sound "shh baby we can do that again no whining" I swooped my best friend up and brought him to his room. It was only yesterday I was afraid that an argument we had had was going to effect our friendship forever oh how was I wrong.

a/n oh hi everyone it's claire and now that I have time to do everything and less stress this book will be updating more and I maybe maybe will do a character ask if you want or I can do an update schedule

COMMENT HERE FOR CHARACTER ASK