9

The talk of the day was the new transfer student.

It just made her even more sick that someone was there to judge her once again. Well, another addition to the list.

The day was just the same. Although, Luke and his group of friends didn't bully her today when she looked at her locker. There was this one time when they filled it with paint and ever since then, she would cautiously open it from the side.

Her locker was fortunately safe but it felt odd. Finally, she saw a book that certainly did not belong to her. "The Story of Us?" She read aloud the title and wandered through the halls for anything that looked suspicious. She opened the first page and a note fell.

You've been to hell, I know. I'm sorry. This is a way of saying stuff that I can't. Obviously, you wanted to read this because I snooped around when you weren't looking. I read the story and liked it, I hope you like too.

So, he was the person who stalked her. She sighed, "I hope this isn't some kind of a prank." She took her belongings and went to class.

Somewhere in the corner, she did not suspect him. The boy who managed to make her life worse than it already is. The boy who deceived her. The boy who picked fame over friend. The boy who pushed her too much that she began to break. The boy who broke her heart. And she knew him that way, not the boy who stalked her everyday, not the boy who leaves her favorite candies to her bag, not the boy who was too guilty that he wanted to change.