Chapter 2 - Jai

***TWO DAYS LATER***

I woke up to the sight of the beautiful sun, beaming though a small gap in my curtains.

I let out a heavy sigh and hauled myself out of bed. I then made my way downstairs and quickly made myself a coffee. After drinking it, I then headed back up stairs into the bathroom and started getting ready for the day ahead of me.

I did my usual shower routine which consists of, shampooing and conditioning my hair, shaving everywhere necessary, and washing my body. After I cleaned my teeth and towel dried my hair, leaving it to dry into its natural wavy form throughout the rest of the day. I then went over to my white dresser and began applying my makeup; foundation, powder, mascara, bronzer, and a matte nude lipstick to top it off. I don't usually wear makeup all the time, however I thought I'd make a little more of an effort today.

The outfit I decided to wear today was, a pair of white, high waisted denim shorts, a black crop top and a pair of white Nike Air Force trainers. I added a rose gold Michael Kors watch to complete the look.

Checking my phone I saw that the time was currently 10:00am, so I decided I'd go to the shop quickly as I was in need of some more milk.

I grabbed my grey Michael Kors bag, and my rose gold iPhone 6s and began to take a slow walk to the corner shop. I entered the shop and began browsing incase there was any other things I fancied. I grabbed a few items before making my way to where the milk was. There was only one left on the shelf and I was too short to reach it. Luckily there was someone a fair bit taller than me standing nearby.

"Erm, could you possibly reach up and grab the milk for me please." I asked the tall brunette standing beside me. He turned around to face me.

"Yeah, sure." They kindly spoke. As soon as our eyes met I immediately reckonised those beautiful, sparkling brown eyes.

"Hey, Madison right?" He spoke once again, this time with a gentle smile spread across his face, as he passed me a bottle of milk.

"Yeah, Jai right?" I replied.

Strangely, we just stood there having a rather long, conversation. We must have been talking around ten minutes before I thought that it was best if I started heading home again.

"Well, it was lovely to meet you again Jai, but unfortunately I have to be off." I told him.

"Awe, its okay. Er by the way I don't suppose you'd mind if I asked for your number?"

"No, its fine." I laughed. He then passed me his phone and I typed in my number. We said our goodbyes and after paying for my items I began to walk home.

-----

It was currently 10:00pm and I was startled my the sound of my phone. I had received a message from an unknown number.

Text from: Unknown number

Hey Madison it's Jai, just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out some time ? x

I replied to the text after saving his number into my phone.

Text to: Jai

Hey sure thing, I'd like that. Does tomorrow sound good ? x

Text from: Jai

Sure does. What time should I meet you ? x

I text him my address and we'd arranged that he'd meet me tomorrow at mine around 9:30am.

-----

The morning came pretty fast and I was actually really looking forward to meeting Jai today. He seems like a pretty decent guy.

I sleepily got up out of bed and started getting ready for the day ahead of me.

Once I had showered I dried my hair and straightened it. Next I grabbed a pair of black high waisted shorts and a white crop top, which shows a little cleavage. I wasn't 'dressing to impress' or trying 'show off' but I just felt like wearing something a little different to what I usually would. I then paired my outfit with some while Nike air force trainers and a rose gold Michael Kors watch. I then applied my usual amount of makeup which consists of only mascara and a little powder. I had quite clear skin, so I don't really need to wear foundation.

Once I was ready I checked the time; 9:25am. I had five minutes before Jai was due to be here.

Before I knew it I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door there stood Jai.

"Hey Mads." He cooed with a sweet smile planted across his face. Mads? Is that his new nickname for me?

He looked so good right now if I do say so myself. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a baggy white top paired with a pair of Timberland boots.

"Hey." I replied.

"So, where to?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hm, we could go get a little something to eat first?" I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. Would you perhaps wanna go to the beach a bit later?" He asked.

"I'd love that, I'll just go pack a bikini in my bag quickly."

"Okay."

"Come in for a second if you want?" I offered. He nodded and stepped into the house shutting the door behind him.

"I'll be just a sec." I told him before quickly rushing upstairs and grabbing the first bikini which came into sight. It just to happened that the first one I came across was one of my favourite ones, my white Triangl bikini. I quickly shoved it into my grey Michael Kors bag and headed back down stairs.

Jai was sitting down on the sofa fiddling with his hands. Once he saw me he quickly stood up.

"Nice place you got here." He spoke.

"Thanks, I've only just finished decorating and all that." I replied.

-----

We settled on going to Starbucks first. Once we arrived we both ordered what we wanted. After a couple minutes our order was ready. We found a place to sit and began telling each other a little bit about ourselves.