Chapter 8 - She Knows

***JAI'S POV***

"I'm not the kind of person you think I am." I said, looking up into her eyes.

"What?" She questioned.

"I'm not the kind of person you think I am." I repeated. "In fact, I'm the complete opposite."

"What do you mean?"

"This is going to be a lot for you to take in, but I need to tell you. I can't lie to you anymore, I can't let you think that you can trust me, that I'm a person you should be around."

She looked confused, like she didn't fully understand what I was saying.

"I guess I'll just get straight to the point." I sighed once again. "Well, I'm basically a psychotic murder who gets these voices in my head telling me what to do. Telling me who to kill, and who to hurt."

"You're what?" She chuckled.

"I'm being serious Madison."

"How?"

"Do you really want me to show you?" I spoke with seriousness to my voice.

She nodded hesitantly, noticing my tone.

"Come with me."

I took her and in mine and led her over to my car. I wasn't sure what I was going to do yet, but I knew where I was taking her. I was taking her to the place I visit very often, perhaps too often.

The place where I'd always bring the bodies of all my victims, once I had finished with them.

"Where are we going?" Madison asked.

I ignored her, trying to concentrate on my driving.

"Jai?" She said.

"You'll see." I spoke, maybe sounding a bit too harsh.

I heard her let out a heavy sigh, before she turned to gaze out of the car window.

We arrived at the destination. It sure did look like a murder scene alright; empty beer bottles, and pieces of shattered glass everywhere, old items of torn up clothing laying around in various places, the whole place looked like a complete dump. And to top off the looks of the place, the smell was horrific.

But I liked it.

"Where are we?" She questioned, a hint of worry sounded in her voice.

"Somewhere special." I stated.

"Seriously Jai why did you bring me here?"

"You didn't believe me, so I thought I'd bring you here so maybe you would."

"How is this place meant to make me believe you?"

"Because this is where I bring all my victims, once I've killed them." I looked into her eyes as the last words came out of my mouth.

I could tell she still didn't believe me, I didn't blame her though to be honest.

I took her over by a tall, old, scary looking tree which leaned over a small lake.

"Here." I pointed by the tree. "This is where I bury them."

She glanced over at the tree, scanning the area around it looking for any sign of truth from what I was telling her. To her disappointment she's not going to find anything. I'm very careful when it comes to my work. I don't leave any clues behind...I'm smart like that.

"You need to believe me Mads." I told her, "I know this is hard to believe but you need to."

"How can I Jai? You don't seem like the type of person who would do something like that." She spoke.

"Well I am." I stated.

-----

By now we were back at Madison's house, sitting down on the sofa watching TV. Once the the program that we were watching had finished, the news came on.

"Late last night, a nineteen year old female named Chloe Peters went reported missing. It was said that she went out clubbing with some friends, but ended up getting separated in the club after about an hour of arriving." The reporter spoke.

I looked over at Madison to see that her eyes were glued to the TV, taking in every word the reporter was saying.

"Her close friend Maisie said that she spotted Chloe leaving the building with a tall, brunette male, at about quarter past midnight last night, and didn't see her anymore after that. Many people have tried to contact Chloe, but none as been able to get hold of her. What has happened to Chloe Peters? Was she killed? Or is she still alive? And who is the mysterious figure she was last seen with?" They finished.

Once they'd finished speaking she looked me in the eyes before speaking:

"Do you know anything about this?" I could see a small hint of fear in her eyes.

I gulped and slowly nodded.

"Where is she now Jai? What did you do?"

"She's dead." I stated.

"Get out." Madison spoke harshly. I didn't respond to her.

"Get out!" She said once more.

"No I'm not leaving you, you need to hear me out." I stood up.

"No Jai, you killed someone. I trusted you! I thought you were joking when you first said all this, but now I know its true."

"Madison - "

"Get out!" She said once more. I could faintly see her eyes beginning to tear up.

"No!" I yelled back.

She neared me and took hold of my wrist, leading me over to the door. Just as she was about to open the door I grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Jai. You're hurting me." She spoke on the verge of tears.

"Listen to me then!" I yelled at her.

***MADISON'S POV***

"Get out!" I said once more. My eyes were beginning to tear up. I was scared.

"No!" He yelled back.

I neared him and took hold of his wrist, leading him over to the door. And just as I was about to open the door he grabbed hold of my wrist tightly.

"Jai. You're hurting me." I spoke on the verge of tears.

"Listen to me then!" He yelled at me.

I wanted to hear his explanation, I really did. But I was scared of what he'd do. Now I know what he's like I'm scared of him. I would have never thought Jai would do something like this! He was telling the truth all along.

He's a murderer.

I tried to remove my hand from his grip, but he was too strong. He was really starting to hurt me.

"Let go Jai!" I cried.

"No." He stated. I looked into his eyes to see that they were beginning to turn black.

What the fuck?

"Jai what's happened to your eyes?" I asked, scared.

"Jai's not here anymore babe. I'm your worst nightmare." He said with an evil smirk plastered across his face.

********************

Here it is the moment you've all been waiting for...psycho Jai has officially began!!!

- Olivia x